Top Secret: How to GAIN 100+ HP on your DMAX!

JT, happy to see u are willing to help with the cause, just dont forget to put the pry bar in ur trench coat or pant leg.

I'm always happy to help with the cause. But no, I don't use a pry bar, I use a 3/4" torque wrench, gives me a better swinging radius. But the bashing needs to stop too

Last edited:
Dyno time

It's all in good fun! If people have thin skin than this is not the place for you. Jeff

HAHA i hear that, but any blunt object will due, just need something to fend off the internet gangstas. Gainer is just going to get a quick disconnect hip. Then he can just pop his leg off and have a 47' swinging radius.LOL i think he may already have a slight advantage over all of us.

HAHA i hear that, but any blunt object will due, just need something to fend off the internet gangstas. Gainer is just going to get a quick disconnect hip. Then he can just pop his leg off and have a 47' swinging radius.LOL i think he may already have a slight advantage over all of us.

Look out if Gainer did that he'd be able to take out people within a 3ft radius:hehe:

thats right....you all better back the F*** up.:eek:wned:

The only problem is matt u now have one leg.....mobility isnt the best with an appendage missing. Just remember that!!! A slight group gathers around u, you may very well be F*****:hehe:

oh dont you worry, ill be in my little power chair right on all your asses swingin my leg around....

oh dont you worry, ill be in my little power chair right on all your asses swingin my leg around....

Yea well you might have your little power chair, but I'm gonna have a ninja monkey that jumps out of my tool box when people start ganging up on me!!! And he's gonna have a ninja sword:evil

so does your rascal have dual batteries, an efi live tune and dual fuelers?:Cheer:

so does your rascal have dual batteries, an efi live tune and dual fuelers?:Cheer:

hell yea....a completely built race engine too with twin 24V batteries! it runs like mid three minute quarter miles.

hell yea....a completely built race engine too with twin 24V batteries! it runs like mid three minute quarter miles.

And it will pull the front wheel off the ground!!! when i built the tranny for it with the copilot, converter and my custom stock clutches and valve body, i took it for a test drive and it scared the **** out of me.

well u best watch the h*ll out mr three legged, disconnected hip, ninja monkey.... i went to marks behind your back and DYNOED my Rascal. That efi live tune made 3.5 hp and 5 lbs of torque, your grandmas rascal ain't got S*IT on mine!!

:umno: mid five minute quarter miles. Gosh guys don't make it seem faster than what it is.

:Cheer:eek:h im sorry JT.... i guess i did it in Danville so that makes it all wrong then. it must have been mid 20 minute quarters. what was i thinkin

:Cheer:eek:h im sorry JT.... i guess i did it in Danville so that makes it all wrong then. it must have been mid 20 minute quarters. what was i thinkin

Its ok I was there too, and I know what I saw:rockwoot: We'll keep it a secert

I tried to watch but with eye site comparable to helen kellers i didnt see a thing.....

well thats cool with me....that doesnt seem to matter to some tho, they still dont believe.:bang

Yea I know what your saying about people don't believe. I hear it all the time, from people down here, and a few have shut their mouths here lately

yea but a select few keep finding it necessary to run there mouths even when it doesnt apply. some just cant keep there damn mouths shut. its cool tho cause i like to make them believers on the track!!!

Gotta love internet bashing, I just truly hope ppl can be mature enough to keep the fighting contained to the key board. The first few pulls of the season will be interesting, i am def bring my boxing gloves and a cooler of beer, this will be comical. Next thing we know there is going to be gang wars at truck pulls, there wont be head gaskets leaking, but ppl leaking. We are all going to walk around with a pry bar in our pant legs, never know when u are going to get jumped. Personal body guards are recommended for the 2009 season according to cotpa website, in fact may even be required at larger events. Everyone just needs to calm down, too much emotion flyin around these days, everyone hates everyone. Dont hold it against a man for having a decent running truck, that should just give everyone else motivation to make theirs run better.

:nos: :charger: both options if you can't get motivated :hehe::hehe::hehe: