Top Secret: How to GAIN 100+ HP on your DMAX!

hmm

The closest thing I can think of was a guy that had already went for the grass on the other side of the fence, and I told him I didn't want to be associated with the truck, for obvious reasons, it then had 2 major engine failures in a year.

danville performance building your new big motor?

nope came straight from isuzu stock as can be! still is to this day... but Mark did tune it and do the charger work! GO TEAM BARROWED TIME!!!:rockwoot:

................ Holy mother of God............. This thread rocks.

And yet nobody has reported a post or whined to a moderator........... Who says Dmax guys are pu$$ies???? Carry on gentlemen.... carry on.

Someone get the popcorn and beer. This is the most excitement that I've had in a long time:rockwoot:

nope came straight from isuzu stock as can be! still is to this day... but Mark did tune it and do the charger work! GO TEAM BARROWED TIME!!!:rockwoot:

Matt,

I used the future tense "building" and you responded with past tense "came" and "did". Did you really think I was asking about your red truck? Everyone and their grandma's sister knows your motor is stockern stock and your on "team borrowed time".

The question was; Is danville performance building your NEW engine for your NEW truck?

well id sure like to know what your talkin about....please enlighten me! im in for a good story before bed time!!!

Paging Mother Goose Paging Mother Goose WE ARE IN NEED FOR A BED TIME STORY

Paging Mother Goose Paging Mother Goose WE ARE IN NEED FOR A BED TIME STORY

Well this one time at band camp!!!! nope sorry thats the wrong story:bang what about the Wizard of Oz anyone know that one:rockwoot:

are you mad your missing the secret phase of your new project before you even get to start?

what are you talking about kyle....havent even started yet... wow you completely missed it cause its done and sitting in the barn already. if you need some ideas come on down and take a peek. dad would love to show it to you! please call before you come!

prematureejac.jpg

spy photo taken inside a shop at the corner of rt 54 and urbana moorefield rd!

Numbers

Kyle, I already run it this year local and went 11.30's at 123 mph not hooking up. I know thats not were it should be but if it wasn't hard it wouldn't be mine! BTW I called EEP before the event and they didn't have what I needed. It kinda surprised me. Jeff

Just to throw my two cents in. I had kyle do some work on my tranny and its holding up ok right now and I did go to Danville to get my turbo. There is something I have to say about the service from them. I have to say this also Kyle is not a good buisnessman. Every since I pulled in urbana last year with Danville performance stickers on my truck he will not even try to return my call when I wanted to send transmission or other buisness his way or looking for parts for my broken truck. I will go back to Danville and send my future buisness there. BTW my truck didn't make crazy numbers on their dyno I beat some stout trucks with my 530hp. GO TEAM BORROWED TIME
:poke: :rockwoot:

Just to throw my two cents in. I had kyle do some work on my tranny and its holding up ok right now and I did go to Danville to get my turbo. There is something I have to say about the service from them. I have to say this also Kyle is not a good buisnessman. Every since I pulled in urbana last year with Danville performance stickers on my truck he will not even try to return my call when I wanted to send transmission or other buisness his way or looking for parts for my broken truck. I will go back to Danville and send my future buisness there. BTW my truck didn't make crazy numbers on their dyno I beat some stout trucks with my 530hp. GO TEAM BORROWED TIME
:poke: :rockwoot:

Sorry Matt, Glad your trans is doing good as your truck seems to make a lot of carnage, I'm just not interested in more business. Just let me know if you ever need support on your transmission.

Sorry Matt, Glad your trans is doing good as your truck seems to make a lot of carnage, I'm just not interested in more business. Just let me know if you ever need support on your transmission.

Will do. so far so good its holding up to all of the abuse I have put it through and it has a lot of miles on it since you did the job. I can not complain about any of the work you did for me. Good luck with your truck(s) this year maybe I will see you at a pull or two.