Top Secret: How to GAIN 100+ HP on your DMAX!

SHAMWOW, You'll say wow! every time!

Kyle I refreshed 5 transmissions last year that came from you that had red paper lined, single sided C1 clutches. They all had a familiar mountain range of debris in the pan...

Jeff's shifts pretty good... at least the second one does. I didn't ride in the first one.

IF you did refresh any transmissions, and IF they had red c1's than, IT IS A FACT they are over 3 years old, and they probably delaminated, because that is what they did! That is why ATS takes care of them at no charge! Not calling you a lier, but it would have been extremely uneconomical for any customer to have a non ATS dealer take care of them.

I've never seen "mountain ranges" of derbis in suncost kit transmissions, they just quit working, it must be all suspended in the fluid?

...."the first one" nice!, you mean before it had to be repaired due to a factory c3 piston failure? Care to explain how the builder caused this to happen over a year after the build?

There was a another line I think you were working on..... Something about seeing transmissions that didn't have parts in them that the customers paid for? Don't you think you should make people aware of this vendor?

Yeah I had seen what trester was talking about.. I rebuilt a guy's trans that ended up being only stock clutches, a copilot and converter.

Regardless.... Pulling season is here.. no need to argue on the internet. You started the mess by talking about cheeter chargers and the dyno.. Let's see it on the track.

Mighty Putty - Perfect for repairing log chains

Yeah I had seen what trester was talking about.. I rebuilt a guy's trans that ended up being only stock clutches, a copilot and converter.

Regardless.... Pulling season is here.. no need to argue on the internet. You started the mess by talking about cheeter chargers and the dyno.. Let's see it on the track.

Actually you jumped in before the the thread had anything to do with cheeter turbos or any junk related to you. It was purely about danville's high number dyno and a bunch of really dumb shhit some kids were having fun with. You joined the fun late with jabs about....transmissions...??...having absolutly nothing to do with inflated dyno numbers or matts detachable long range swinging leg.

Anyway, the track has been and always will be where the proving is done. The internet is so much fun without having to burn so much fuel!

Are you going to make it to the track with something this year?

Were you saying I charged a customer for something they didn't receive? or not?

Last edited:
This sh** is wack... a meaningless thread becomes UFC edition ATS. Gotta love it.

Actually you jumped in before the the thread had anything to do with cheeter turbos or any junk related to you. It was purely about danville's high number dyno and a bunch of really dumb shhit some kids were having fun with. You joined the fun late with jabs about....transmissions...??...having absolutly nothing to do with inflated dyno numbers or matts detachable long range swinging leg.

Anyway, the track has been and always will be where the proving is done. The internet is so much fun without having to burn so much fuel!

Are you going to make it to the track with something this year?

Were you saying I charged a customer for something they didn't receive? or not?

I guess I could get the 04 back in fightin' shape. I just paid the last payment on it. I might pull it a time or two..

Hey, we agree on something

The best truck usually does!

I do admit I'm wrong on Matts, other trucks with cheater turbos have claimed way more than his, so I'm not sure why its only 589 danville horsepower. I've also never had anything bad to say with the way Matts truck performs on the track. His Dad and probably now Matt, actually know what pulling is about other than horsepower. If his truck had as much power as the other 2.6 trucks in 08 he would have been unstoppable.

No you haven't as there is no reason to say anything bad about it, it is what it is. I don't build Cheater turbo's, I build over-achievers. Matt's charger is 2.58" and moves a ton of air for it's size. I agree with you that if he had a built truck he would have done even better but why fix what hasn't broke yet. If and when it finally lets go, we will fix it. Matt's is one hell of a driver and that is the most important part of the puzzle. He knows his truck. You can built the biggest, baddest truck but if the driver can't get the job done than it is a waste. I personally wouldn't want to go toe to toe with him agian, he has already beat me once.:eek:wned:

No you haven't as there is no reason to say anything bad about it, it is what it is. I don't build Cheater turbo's, I build over-achievers. Matt's charger is 2.58" and moves a ton of air for it's size. I agree with you that if he had a built truck he would have done even better but why fix what hasn't broke yet. If and when it finally lets go, we will fix it. Matt's is one hell of a driver and that is the most important part of the puzzle. He knows his truck. You can built the biggest, baddest truck but if the driver can't get the job done than it is a waste. I personally wouldn't want to go toe to toe with him agian, he has already beat me once.:eek:wned:

x2:Cheer:

No Kyle I tryed but a bigger jet didn't do anything when the line size is the restriction. I need to add another stage of nos or increase the size of the system I have to make more power. I will break 1000 sometime but thats not my goal. I want to go fast and the power(number wise) really doesn't matter as long as it goes like I want it to. I need a couple of good track outings to dial in the fuel and timing and I think I will be ok. I'm going to try another dyno at EEP on the 14th and see how it does there. If your not doing anything your more than welcome to come and watch. Jeff

Just run the same jet/line first there if you want to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgtrgYyZsX0

650 on Fuel
780 on spray (890 danville HP)

Dyno numbers

Let me guess! nobody told you about the Intercooler boot blowing off. Like I said Dyno numbers mean nothing. Real numbers are from the racetrack. Jeff

Let me guess! nobody told you about the Intercooler boot blowing off. Like I said Dyno numbers mean nothing. Real numbers are from the racetrack. Jeff

You are right no one told me that, but let me guess something also, I bet EEP has over 100 boots in all shapes, sizes and flavors.

I agree real numbers are at the racetracks for your type and pulling tracks for the big HP stuff.

Again, my only point was danville's numbers are higher than the rest, and as many have found out that their 100hp higher truck gets out performed on the track(s). High dyno numbers for hype and sales just get me excited, it bothers me too much.

Good luck when they open up here soon!, I see the roll bar is in there!

You are right no one told me that, but let me guess something also, I bet EEP has over 100 boots in all shapes, sizes and flavors.

I agree real numbers are at the racetracks for your type and pulling tracks for the big HP stuff.

Again, my only point was danville's numbers are higher than the rest, and as many have found out that their 100hp higher truck gets out performed on the track(s). High dyno numbers for hype and sales just get me excited, it bothers me too much.

Good luck when they open up here soon!, I see the roll bar is in there!

idk how you keep bashing on a shop that you have sent your own customers to. hmmm my $.02

idk how you keep bashing on a shop that you have sent your own customers to. hmmm my $.02

wtf are you talking about? At least give me some hints or clues, this is one of the more stupid things you've posted on here.

Last edited:
I just purchased a Danville stage 2 68mm for everyday use and drag on the weekends.Once everything is back together and running I will let you know what it is all about.Hopefully in the next two weeks or so.

wtf are you talking about? At least give me some hints or clues, this is one of the more stupid things you've posted on here.

i think you know who im talking about but i dont want them to be brought into this childish ****... yes i know i called myself that too and should have not said a word but it is childish and dumb.

i think you know who im talking about but i dont want them to be brought into this childish ****... yes i know i called myself that too and should have not said a word but it is childish and dumb.

hmm

The closest thing I can think of was a guy that had already went for the grass on the other side of the fence, and I told him I didn't want to be associated with the truck, for obvious reasons, it then had 2 major engine failures in a year.

danville performance building your new big motor?

Dude, what engine is in that lawn tractor, I want one. I got a JD 214 that would look good with black smoke coming from it!!

Dodgegen2 posted on another thread that it was a 3 cyl perkins? Pretty sweet.