Top Secret: How to GAIN 100+ HP on your DMAX!

oh dont you worry, ill be in my little power chair right on all your asses swingin my leg around....
This guy will mod that power chair for you!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xitMWUfeLk[/media]

wow what a funny thread this has turned into. Im rolling on the ground laughing.

X2
At first I started considering the possibilities but then thought I felt one leg getting slightly longer the more I thought about it.

I just want everyone to know I've been training my Ninja Monkey for the past 3 years just for something like this.

Jeff.. I think your truck is probably is making over a 1000hp... The tranny just might be turning 110hp of that into wasted heat and red paper in the bottom of the pan.

:D :D

well thats cool with me....that doesnt seem to matter to some tho, they still dont believe.:bang

Hahaha, this is a riot forsure! I think some just don't want to believe that their 3" truck got it's ass handed to it by a stock truck with a less than 2.6" charger on it. I guess if my dyno is soooooooo far off that Matt's truck didn't actually make 589hp on the single fueled Schied tune(by Kyles Math it would be 489rwhp, right Kyle being my dyno is 100hp high, right?) then Matt got 3rd at Schied in the 2.6 single fueler class with just 489rwhp! Absolutely amazing then, did you watch the pull in person or a video of it for that matter??? Haters are haters and they will always be that way regardless. I personally think that it is funny, and we will see you on the track and as far as I am concerned, may the best truck win, good luck to you! .:eek:wned:

Hahaha, this is a riot forsure! I think some just don't want to believe that their 3" truck got it's ass handed to it by a stock truck with a less than 2.6" charger on it. I guess if my dyno is soooooooo far off that Matt's truck didn't actually make 589hp on the single fueled Schied tune(by Kyles Math it would be 489rwhp, right Kyle being my dyno is 100hp high, right?) then Matt got 3rd at Schied in the 2.6 single fueler class with just 489rwhp! Absolutely amazing then, did you watch the pull in person or a video of it for that matter??? Haters are haters and they will always be that way regardless. I personally think that it is funny, and we will see you on the track and as far as I am concerned, may the best truck win, good luck to you! .:eek:wned:

Holy sh** if 498 will place in the top five at scheids, i have a super bad ford festiva named "Clit talking sh**" that i have been building, twins with the atmosphere charger measuring in the one inch range but that is top secret. idk where i am going to dyno it, Danvilles is sooooo far exaggerated so i dont know about it and well....the only dyno Crank it up has is some good ole head scratchin guess work. so idk but, i am going to have to put a damn hitch on it and some bars. the only problem at this point is getting a tranny to hold. I am considering paying for a built trans and installing the copilot and converter and leaving the rest sit on the work bench. so idc if u have a 6" charger truck watch out for the "Clit" at scheids in 2009. :hump:

kinda makes you wonder what some people are thinkin.....:bang

..... the only problem at this point is getting a tranny to hold. I am considering paying for a built trans and installing the copilot and converter and leaving the rest sit on the work bench. so idc if u have a 6" charger truck watch out for the "Clit" at scheids in 2009. :hump:

I've seen that scenario where the purchased parts didn't quite make it into the tranny.. If I was the customer that it happened to I'd have been pissed.

The best truck usually does!

I do admit I'm wrong on Matts, other trucks with cheater turbos have claimed way more than his, so I'm not sure why its only 589 danville horsepower. I've also never had anything bad to say with the way Matts truck performs on the track. His Dad and probably now Matt, actually know what pulling is about other than horsepower. If his truck had as much power as the other 2.6 trucks in 08 he would have been unstoppable.

Jeff.. I think your truck is probably is making over a 1000hp... The tranny just might be turning 110hp of that into wasted heat and red paper in the bottom of the pan.

:D :D

For those who don't know. I Built Jeff's (stingpullers) transmission 2 years ago and he has beat the **** out of it without issue.

Not only is brayden unaware that ATS Transmisions don't have any red paper, Jeffs transmsision happens to be one of the more proven ones out there, with the awesome about of horsepower and track times he has put through it. There is no such thing as a transmission(any brand) that you can do what Jeff does to it and last longer than 2 years. It doesn't exist.

And as far as I know, it is still working today!

Holy sh** if 498 will place in the top five at scheids, i have a super bad ford festiva named "Clit talking sh**" that i have been building, twins with the atmosphere charger measuring in the one inch range but that is top secret. idk where i am going to dyno it, Danvilles is sooooo far exaggerated so i dont know about it and well....the only dyno Crank it up has is some good ole head scratchin guess work. so idk but, i am going to have to put a damn hitch on it and some bars. the only problem at this point is getting a tranny to hold. I am considering paying for a built trans and installing the copilot and converter and leaving the rest sit on the work bench. so idc if u have a 6" charger truck watch out for the "Clit" at scheids in 2009. :hump:

Yea yea yea thats all I've been hearing about is this ford festiva. You bring that to scheids and I'm gonna stomp it with my supercharged go-ped:nos:

Kyle I refreshed 5 transmissions last year that came from you that had red paper lined, single sided C1 clutches. They all had a familiar mountain range of debris in the pan...

Jeff's shifts pretty good... at least the second one does. I didn't ride in the first one.