Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I kinda wondered about that, Im gonna keep tinkering with the idea.

I would think that radiator would be similar in size to one in say a narrow nose w900 or pete 358 from the late 60s early 70s, they put 1693s in some of those truck so there is a higher capacity radiator that might just fit.

Also depends on how you plan to use it, if it's just a toy then I think the stocker would be just fine.

Its a straight truck now, it would either get a grain bed or a small bunk and a 5th wheel. Either way it would involve hauling off road at low speed with not much air to move through the rad.

Ah heck ill just spend 100k and buy this truck to take out in corn stalks.1986 PETERBILT 359 EXHD

What a steal................

One of the better looking 388's out there

2udy3aju.jpg

Its a straight truck now, it would either get a grain bed or a small bunk and a 5th wheel. Either way it would involve hauling off road at low speed with not much air to move through the rad.

Ah heck ill just spend 100k and buy this truck to take out in corn stalks.1986 PETERBILT 359 EXHD

What a steal................

It might seem funny to most, but I would like something similar to this.
http://www.marketbook.ca/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4450889&LP=TRK

Got the new bumper on. 15 lights wired with the end 3 being turn signals as well. And got it ready to go when the weather lets up.
dajypady.jpg

I think the T660's are a good looking truck, but if/when I ever own one its gonna have a hood

I like the 660 as well, but the lack of any decent engine option they are down on the list.

I am betting they will do a redesign soon to update the cab on the 660/800/900, I think the 880 daycab was the first set in that direction.

I could never get used to how sbfa trucks feel, Ive driven an old t600 and a 377 and they both felt like three wheelers in corners. I remember when the t600's came out I was totally infatuated with them, I even got my dad to get me a brochure so I could look at the pictures lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That actually comes with any modern long spring KW, they might feel like they are falling over but they only go so far. It's a little unsettling at first but after a while you don't even notice.

The 880 is a daycab, and I think it could have a aerocab style bunk added to it, those others are the huge bunk aero trucks.

You need to do a night time lit up pic.:clap:

I'll get one this week... We are still in the process of getting some lights taken care of. It really doesn't have that many on it. No rear breather lights, none on the bottom of the cab, stuff like that.