Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It's got lights all down the bed too lol

Ya, well, I'm working on it. :D Not complete as far as appearance, but the general concept is on "virtual paper."

attachment.php

All the lights will be controlled by the touch screen except the brake/turn bulbs. Those will be hardwired so there are no delays.

The two pair of whites will be all be wired separately and each lamp will be selectable from OFF, ON, with REVerse, or flash (pattern selectable). I just wish they made some decent white oval lamps that had some output. They aren't going to be very bright, but will work for illuminating the bed and that is their main purpose. Inside set will face down 15 deg.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks we both were at Tate and Lyle picking up gluten for Michigan tomorrow and it looked like a good pic. His is an 07 379 with a C15 and 1 month old east spread axle frameless. Mines a trail star spread axle.

New pics coming tomorrow. Got my license plate hanger, all the wheels polished, lug nut covers, and an axle cover replaced. She's coming along nicely. I have a feeling until the weather turns around... That'll be it for awhile.

Ya, well, I'm working on it. :D Not complete as far as appearance, but the general concept is on "virtual paper."

attachment.php

All the lights will be controlled by the touch screen except the brake/turn bulbs. Those will be hardwired so there are no delays.

The two pair of whites will be all be wired separately and each lamp will be selectable from OFF, ON, with REVerse, or flash (pattern selectable). I just wish they made some decent white oval lamps that had some output. They aren't going to be very bright, but will work for illuminating the bed and that is their main purpose. Inside set will face down 15 deg.

They do make good output white LED lights, I have a set on my GN trailer currently. I know I bought them off Ebay for about $70-$80 three years ago. They will light up my entire 32' GN without an issue, so they should work very well for you. When I get home tonight I will look on them and see if I can find anything on them as far as manufacturer for you.

It a little more aerodynamic front metal but same concept. Like a growth on top of the hood.

More bad weather gives more time for improvements.
tumuzyta.jpg

y5u6a2a9.jpg

Before any improvements
9ysary7u.jpg

vary7ave.jpg