Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I think thats a dang good looking truck. Theres one kind of like that here with an aluminum frame Ive had my eye on.

muja5y8u.jpg

This will be my new ride starting in January, 6NZ 550hp, 13 speed, 3.36 rears. Boss man ordered 7" straights for it too

muja5y8u.jpg

This will be my new ride starting in January, 6NZ 550hp, 13 speed, 3.36 rears. Boss man ordered 7" straights for it too

Get a real truck cough cough cough...

I keed I keed

No herd bumper for this one. Straights will he sweet though

They can get old, I get sick of mine once I'm tired and my patience level has diminished( been in the truck too long), at that point it's just a nuisance lol

muja5y8u.jpg

Aren't you missing something on the front axle?

They can get old, I get sick of mine once I'm tired and my patience level has diminished( been in the truck too long), at that point it's just a nuisance lol

I'm with this guy. Mine drone something terrible below 1400 rpm. Days when everything is out to piss me off its enough to make me wanna drive it of a cliff. At least put a resonator on.

7" straights on a single turbo electronic CAT can get downright obnoxious. Hell our freightliner is bad enough with high flow mufflers. You can compare them to any mechanical engine.

Yes its missing hub caps and lugnut covers. Its also missing sleeper markers and chicken lights

My boss thinks I'm crazy for wanting more lights... I don't see it.

No in all honesty, I understand you guys with electronic cats. They are loud. I don't mind mine at all but it's just a PEEC. I've driven straights piped emodels and they are a good bit louder. However I still feel that each person takes it in different when I get old I may hate it but half te time now, I don't even listen to the radio, just that good ole short stacked cat. Lol

Its got the mufflers deleted on the factory 5's right now, I bet that bish barks like a mofo

Its got the mufflers deleted on the factory 5's right now, I bet that bish barks like a mofo

Oh I bet it is a crisp crisp bark. I'd think the 7's will tame it a bit. My truck has 6" on it.

7s get louder and have more drone or a bellar under power that the smaller pipes don't get. A friend had 7s on his w900l with a resonator and took them off cause you couldn't stand to sit in it, the 6s on it now make it manageable.

It takes the right turbo on a B/C model to get them sounding real good. The freer flowing the better, but all in all I'd rather listen to my 855 come into full power in the upper rpms.

7s get louder and have more drone or a bellar under power that the smaller pipes don't get. A friend had 7s on his w900l with a resonator and took them off cause you couldn't stand to sit in it, the 6s on it now make it manageable.

It takes the right turbo on a B/C model to get them sounding real good. The freer flowing the better, but all in all I'd rather listen to my 855 come into full power in the upper rpms.

Yea I see your point.
My c around 17ish-18ish has a pretty decent cackle under power.

It needs swapped to a full mechanical and MOAR fuel!

I've driven a Pete that had 7's on a 565 ISX with a resonator, it didn't bother me at all and it had a smooth, deep rumble to it, but the VGT on the Cummins tones down the bark a lot.

My 7's aren't so bad at idle in the cab and really not terribble on the road below say 65mph, but when your wanting to run 75-80(1500rpm +/-) they can get on my nerves. Of course rolling down thru the mountains with the Jakes on is fun, espescially when some little fourwheeler jumps out in front of you rolling down a 7% grade and then they hear those jakes light up behind them, the freak LOL

I never minded my E model with the 7's and a resonator, there was a little drone when you are really pulling but I didn't think it was to bad. The 377 I had before that with a PEEC and 6" straights was obnoxious but the stacks only went about 2' over the cab, and the 7's I had were set at 12'6'. I think stack length plays a bigger role in sound than size.