Truckers, lets see your rigs!

My truck is getting one of these
48baca22e9ba362280752095cccb6ef1.jpg

Till you smoke a deer and keep on truckin
I had one on my last truck, augered a cow elk at 65mph and once I cleaned the chit out of my drawers I cleaned as many of the elk pieces and guts off of the truck, wiped the blood off my headlights, and resumed truckin
You... Are so gay
Your opinion is irrelevant lol

Is this one all done up on the inside also Rick? What are the spec on the new truck. It looks really nice.

It's not done just yet on the inside. We ended up having to put it back together without having everything done that we wanted. The dash didn't get any attention at all like we had set up. However it will. We did get some of the inside done though.
b47760e201008ecf8d229cd03fc86916.jpg

d8d0708f3edb0dbe53bbea98bf70d3f2.jpg

These go on the bottom of the doors where the pockets go in an American class truck.
a67e76a55ee060fe30a545299cd80302.jpg

And here's our lettering for the steps.

Truck is now gonna just get a little done here and there. Can't just build them and never work them apparently lol.
We are more than thrilled with how it turned out. It's affectionately been dubbed "After Midnight".

Oh and for specs.
99 model
Emodel Cat
13 speed
3:36's
Factory car hauler truck.
The most gauges I've seen in the old square dashes.
Low pro 22's
48" bunk obviously.

Here's the back of the bunk now.
f7d875b5aafcacbf0347c65478efc9ae.jpg

Last edited:
Ok who makes electric dolly crank conversion kits. Aero industries used to but I don't seem them listed anymore. I emailed roll-rite but they never replied. Need them for 2 sets of Holland Mark V legs. Tired of cranking.

My truck is getting one of these
48baca22e9ba362280752095cccb6ef1.jpg

Looked into one for my Freightliner so I don't have to replace the hood and grill again.They are super nice units the haters should do the math first time you hit something or some clown backs into you at a truck stop it's more than paid for itself.

Lazy azz, wasn't that what you said when I asked about hood actuators. LOL
Well here's my delima. Some places I go don't have scales long enough to fit by B-Train hooked together. That means I have to drop and break them up. That means just to load I have to crank them 6 times. Then if I unload at a place thats the same I get to crank them 6 more times. Also in the winter if you can't fit your truck inside and shut the door you have to drop the trailers inside and pull the truck out.

And to be honest....I am lazy. When I drop my 4 axle empty I just put the lift axles down. Bet the dollys haven't been cranked 10 times since it was new.

Looked into one for my Freightliner so I don't have to replace the hood and grill again.They are super nice units the haters should do the math first time you hit something or some clown backs into you at a truck stop it's more than paid for itself.
I kinda like the way they look, makes the truck look tough as hell and they look awesome with lights in them.
aef0e68824621ee6a474a5c007b5e2e6.jpg

I kinda like the way they look, makes the truck look tough as hell and they look awesome with lights in them.
aef0e68824621ee6a474a5c007b5e2e6.jpg

Oh I'm with you they most certainly make the truck look tuff. I got hooked on that style bumper as a kid watching the movie Road Warrior thing made that old Mack look hard core mean. Too bad is also when I got hooked on super tall stacks. :bang
Would be cool with some big spots on board. Must say that is a sweet set up there.