Truckers, lets see your rigs!

What's considered low oil pressure for a Bmodel at idle, hot?

Yep, but no one wants to touch a MX15 because of all the crap that you have to deal with.

From what I have seen the front gear train was completely changed to run the HPFP, but I swear the one I have seen had a belt driven water pump.
True on both counts. The one I had in my territory was a terrible piece of ****.
The only thing I didn't have off that engine for repairs was the block group and bell housing.
The belt driven pumps cavitate the front housing. This one was trash in 100k.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

That modular common rail starts on the 19L, which in my opinion would have been just a cool to build. As of now there aren't a lot of places that can be ran, I think brush pulls and with the limited pro class and that is it.

Thing has some awesome machine work on it though.

674B7502-DA6A-49B1-8EDF-0245A6E101A8_zpsrgytsg25.jpg

This is awesome! I like stuff like this. I want to see a 12v71 with a common rail fuel injection setup on it!

Why would they, there is nothing cat needs from them, if it weren't for the tractor pulling world there wouldn't be the aftermarket for the Bosch pump parts, and cats ECM and fueling on a 3406E/C15 is capable of close to 3000hp.

I realize Cat doesn't need bosch for normal applications, but it would be much easier for us pions to meet rules for factory fuel systems.

This is awesome! I like stuff like this. I want to see a 12v71 with a common rail fuel injection setup on it!

It would be cool but I still think the 2 cycle will impend performance.

That modular common rail starts on the 19L, which in my opinion would have been just a cool to build. As of now there aren't a lot of places that can be ran, I think brush pulls and with the limited pro class and that is it.

Thing has some awesome machine work on it though.

674B7502-DA6A-49B1-8EDF-0245A6E101A8_zpsrgytsg25.jpg

What is this engine with a square port head? Is this the actual engine in the red Kenworth?

Tall Boy on here tried it and the engine wasn't strong enough.

Yeah, but he was also using some monstrous high pressure pump that robbed so much power a normal started couldn't crank the engine... Cp3's take less than 15hp each, even in 12mm stroker format. 5 stock cp3's would take less than 50hp to run and make close to 3000hp.

Trust me, I'm not saying it'd be the most powerful thing out there. I just love the sound of them, lol! And it's just so much more uncommon.

Yeah, but he was also using some monstrous high pressure pump that robbed so much power a normal started couldn't crank the engine... Cp3's take less than 15hp each, even in 12mm stroker format. 5 stock cp3's would take less than 50hp to run and make close to 3000hp.

Trust me, I'm not saying it'd be the most powerful thing out there. I just love the sound of them, lol! And it's just so much more uncommon.

Well uncommon would be true but most guys that would spend the time and money usually want more HP and reliability than a overgrown weed eater will produce. Common rail on a 2 stroke Driptroit is the definition of lipstick on a pig.

I'm all for a toy but I like useful toys.

That wasn't the issue, it bent the connecting rods.

I realize Cat doesn't need bosch for normal applications, but it would be much easier for us pions to meet rules for factory fuel systems.

It would be cool but I still think the 2 cycle will impend performance.

You wouldn't be running a standalone ECM engine in any class with any type of rules, the guy that owns that engine was already told he couldn't pull with the PA posse.

Keep in mind how many actual engines are now using a cyclone pump, anything from BBJDs to laribee's KT.

Pictures of my trip to North Carolina to pick up a new to us dump trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_20160503_150940373.jpg
    IMG_20160503_150940373.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160503_142531859_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160503_142531859_HDR.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
You wouldn't be running a standalone ECM engine in any class with any type of rules, the guy that owns that engine was already told he couldn't pull with the PA posse.

Keep in mind how many actual engines are now using a cyclone pump, anything from BBJDs to laribee's KT.

I kinda figured it was a Big Rig truck.

Oh yeah that pump will for sure make a bunch of ponies. But gonna spend a bunch of $ getting there.

I kinda figured it was a Big Rig truck.

Oh yeah that pump will for sure make a bunch of ponies. But gonna spend a bunch of $ getting there.

Just has a 4.1 turbo on it, besides the brush pulls with no rules you will only find it pulling with the limited pro class out of Virginia I think, and that class only sees 4 or 5 trucks at the most.