Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Just has a 4.1 turbo on it, besides the brush pulls with no rules you will only find it pulling with the limited pro class out of Virginia I think, and that class only sees 4 or 5 trucks at the most.

With the power capabilities and more RPM I don't see why he can't compete with the Big Rigs. We got to be good friends with Rusty, the guy who runs the green Kenworth in the Big Rigs, he's only running a 4.1 turbo. Doesn't come close to the other trucks but makes respectable passes.

Not many brush pulls around here anymore. Everyone want to keep it a "street" class. So naturally it's dominated by electronic engines and big cube motors.

Is that the same limited pro class that pulls in south eastern PA? I believe they're tied to East Cost Pullers.

Last edited:
With the power capabilities and more RPM I don't see why he can't compete with the Big Rigs. We got to be good friends with Rusty, the guy who runs the green Kenworth in the Big Rigs, he's only running a 4.1 turbo. Doesn't come close to the other trucks but makes respectable passes.

Not many brush pulls around here anymore. Everyone want to keep it a "street" class. So naturally it's dominated by electronic engines and big cube motors.

Is that the same limited pro class that pulls in south eastern PA? I believe they're tied to East Cost Pullers.

Yeah, I do believe that they pull in PA as well.

Where it is at now is far from the big rigs series power wise, it was dyno tested so I am not sure what issues they are having that wouldnt have been found on the dyno. I am almost sure he would rather pull with the least amount of competition as possible, which is why I dont think you will see him move up.

The truck that led that class most of the year wasnt at that pull, and the blue Pete let out of it, and that class is limited to a 4.1 charger just like the Posse. Im not sure if antrim was going to jump up to the big rigs this season or not.

This was at an east coast pull in Virginia and it was limited. Dave Greek (spelling?) with the kt Pete and the back in black e9 superliner were the only other trucks

Sent from my flashscan v2

Yeah, I do believe that they pull in PA as well.

Where it is at now is far from the big rigs series power wise, it was dyno tested so I am not sure what issues they are having that wouldnt have been found on the dyno. I am almost sure he would rather pull with the least amount of competition as possible, which is why I dont think you will see him move up.

The truck that led that class most of the year wasnt at that pull, and the blue Pete let out of it, and that class is limited to a 4.1 charger just like the Posse. Im not sure if antrim was going to jump up to the big rigs this season or not.

Well he had to know from the beginning it wasn't going to fly in the Posse. The rules explicitly say the engine must run a ECM true to the manufacturer.

As far as competition goes prove it. I think if I was doing something innovative like that I'd want to find the best competition out there. The funds are obviously there's

Yes I talked with Philip Price a few years ago about the limited pro class. We went to the beast of the east pull last fall, we were talking to a few of the guys and they've opened the rules up to any fuel system. The Greeks are now running an inline pump on a KT in that blue Pete. Martins, the FLC, are going to have to step it up this season. I'll see what Philip has to say next weekend.

As of when that truck was built by Dave and all of last season it was a PT fuel system, I seriously doubt he would change after the amount of custom parts went into that thing to make the PT system competitive.

As of when that truck was built by Dave and all of last season it was a PT fuel system, I seriously doubt he would change after the amount of custom parts went into that thing to make the PT system competitive.

Anyone got any of the part numbers for the big power PT Fuel System parts? Like the 1" or 1.25" gear pump? Or where to get one cheap? AMD part #'s on biggest injectors? Or who to have work a huge set? Just for future reference more so, if a friend or me finds a cheap 855 to make a puller/toy....

Anyone got any of the part numbers for the big power PT Fuel System parts? Like the 1" or 1.25" gear pump? Or where to get one cheap? AMD part #'s on biggest injectors? Or who to have work a huge set? Just for future reference more so, if a friend or me finds a cheap 855 to make a puller/toy....

I have the perfect pump for you, when you find what your looking for.

Why would they, there is nothing cat needs from them, if it weren't for the tractor pulling world there wouldn't be the aftermarket for the Bosch pump parts, and cats ECM and fueling on a 3406E/C15 is capable of close to 3000hp.

Then Volvo must be close to 4000 hp with 4mm greater injector travel.

Then Volvo must be close to 4000 hp with 4mm greater injector travel.

Where do you come up with this stuff, that number came from a competition engine on an engine dyno, who cares what you think a Volvo will make, no one has touched one yet and no one will touch one over here.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean someone else isn't able too.

Last edited:

Diesel Contols out of Ohio, can build the pump and injectors that can flow in the neighborhood of 400ccs, highest stock it 290cc.

Would have about $1800 in both with sending him core injectors and a pump to build.

I didn't see it or talk to them directly, but we are friends with the owner of Back in Black. He said they had just put a pump on it.

Yes I talked with Philip Price a few years ago about the limited pro class. We went to the beast of the east pull last fall, we were talking to a few of the guys and they've opened the rules up to any fuel system. The Greeks are now running an inline pump on a KT in that blue Pete. Martins, the FLC, are going to have to step it up this season. I'll see what Philip has to say next weekend.

That mean your goin to Dyno Day? I had every intention of goin this year. Not looking like its in the cards now

Who's the eaton guru here? I'm looking at a parts truck with a 18 spd. Looking to drop it in place of my 13.

RTLO-16618 is the model of trans in the parts truck. Is this a straight cut gear trans? Based off the 6? Is my end ratios gonna be the same? Is my lo/lo 14.40? For some reason I wanna think there is something different in the 13 spd in the truck now. With 3:36 and 24.5 rubber it doesn't run as slow as I thought it should.

who's the eaton guru here? I'm looking at a parts truck with a 18 spd. Looking to drop it in place of my 13.

Rtlo-16618 is the model of trans in the parts truck. Is this a straight cut gear trans? Based off the 6? Is my end ratios gonna be the same? Is my lo/lo 14.40? For some reason i wanna think there is something different in the 13 spd in the truck now. With 3:36 and 24.5 rubber it doesn't run as slow as i thought it should.

dir o/d
14.71" "12.45
10.20" "8.62
7.34" "6.21
5.26" "4.45
3.78" "3.20
2.70" "2.28
1.94" "1.64
1.39" "1.18
1.00" ".85

Keep in mind that if you run on the dyno that there settings on the dyno day favor wheel speed, gearing plays a huge difference and trucks with low gears like your dads will be at a disadvantage.

Keep in mind that if you run on the dyno that there settings on the dyno day favor wheel speed, gearing plays a huge difference and trucks with low gears like your dads will be at a disadvantage.

That very well could be. We know we're not going to make any earth shattering numbers or impress anybody there. Just curious to see what kind of number they'll make to get a relative idea.