Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I'm an expert at trailer backin-no lie. But apparently when you pull a 53' all your life and then give me a 40' I look like a rookie cause I sure couldn't hit that hole I was blindsideing into yesterday.

Backing up? What's that? Ooooh you mean that thing single trailer guys do......yah we don't do that

Here's one for the guy who hates herd bumpers.
My ol 379
rymequ2a.jpg

One of the best things I ever did, I got my class-A license at 18. Got the triples, tanker, and haz-mat at the same time, I maintained my haz-mat until last year when I let it go

One of the best things I ever did, I got my class-A license at 18. Got the triples, tanker, and haz-mat at the same time, I maintained my haz-mat until last year when I let it go

I've had my B's for 4 years now....twice now I've went and gotten my A permit added onto my license....I just need to follow through with the skills test this time. Back when I did my skills test for my B we had a local trucking school that would do 3rd Party test's, but they no longer offer these so now I will have to do it through a state CDL DMV office. :doh:

Chit's getting deep at my current place.... I REALLY don't want to go OTR as I'm getting married in 4 months and a lot of my famliy depends on me currently but it appears to be the only option at the moment..... gotta keep looking. :bang

I run regional and I really don't mind it. Pull in about 5k per month and I'm home every weekend, not to mention the fukkin nice truck I get to drive lol

That is impressive as hell. Especially how easy he backed up the triples. I can back my A-train about 75-100 feet, but forget corners haha

That is impressive as hell. Especially how easy he backed up the triples. I can back my A-train about 75-100 feet, but forget corners haha

I could usually back the lead on my wore out hay maxi about 4 ft, until it folded up like cheap lawn furniture. Even on pavement the turn table would give up before the pup would move, I started using X chains if I had to move it very far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Back