Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Probably gen shacks or compressor stations. If I had to guess in Alberta.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

My herd bumper paid for itself tonight. Drilled a cow elk at 60mph and drove off completely unscathed aside from the blood and elk sh*t all over my truck

My herd bumper paid for itself tonight. Drilled a cow elk at 60mph and drove off completely unscathed aside from the blood and elk sh*t all over my truck

It didn't bend it at all?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

This passed me on the way to CSnyders last week.
null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

It said island queen Newtown ND on the back, big oil $$$?

Last edited:
What kind of CBs do y'all use? I've had a Connex 4600turbo for a while and I'm starting to get bored with it. Nothing wrong with the radio at all just in the mood to try something new and wanted to see what radios you guys have or haven't had good luck with.

I had a hot rodded galaxy DX959 in my Pete, I've got a galaxy DX33HP now, 50 watts peak power, echo board....etc etc

What kind of CBs do y'all use? I've had a Connex 4600turbo for a while and I'm starting to get bored with it. Nothing wrong with the radio at all just in the mood to try something new and wanted to see what radios you guys have or haven't had good luck with.

My work truck (I'm an hourly guy not OTR) I have a highly modified Cobra 25 larger final the works 45-50 watts.

My personal vehicle Connex 3300HP larger final's the works 80-90 watt radio

Finally getting somewhere.

[ame]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/Truckinbobb/W900A/null_zps8a39013d.jpg[/ame]

Last edited:
There's a new truck in my future....09 W900L, cat power under its hood too

LOL it won't be an emissions truck for long, its getting the PDI treatment before he gives it to me. Haha

Last edited:
Back