Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Picked up my new Alumatech trailer. This thing is bada$$. Got a load of MESZ on the way home from Danville IL to Chalmers IN. I can't believe my empty weight is 27000 with this trailer.

Damn that looks good. I've hauled MESZ before, just fert ain't it?

Have you weighed the truck outright, you would be surprised what the C12 saves in weight.

I had a hot rodded galaxy DX959 in my Pete, I've got a galaxy DX33HP now, 50 watts peak power, echo board....etc etc

Isn't the DX33HP basically a Connex 3300HP? I used to have a 3300HP but never could hear the talkback. I'd really like to find a do it all radio. Something with SSB, variable talkback, echo, all the goodies. Anybody know of one like that. I don't care if it's a single final radio or not. I've got foot warmers for a little extra power if I need it.

Yes MESZ is a fertilizer phosphate additive I believe. I think that the C12 is about 850 to 900 pounds lighter then a C15 . It has pretty good power for what I do. No I haven't weighed the truck it self but im sure its around 17000.

Last edited:
I've been getting 6.3-7.2 mpg doing air mile work. Most is 70 miles out. Pdi tune and turbo has done wonders on my c12. Couldn't be happier. My loads always very and some days ill idle over half the day and drive 130 miles in 12 hours.

From what I understand, a Qualcomm can read anything recorded by the ECM

34ydy8p.jpg

99 w900
pulled the POS cummins n14 and dropped in a 3406e
its pushing about 650 HP with a 13 speed

From what I understand, a Qualcomm can read anything recorded by the ECM

Thats what I was curious about, we still have trucks with throttle linkage, just wondering what they are going to do for the old timers that have kept their truck from the 80's and early 90's up to par.

Its all a fukking joke, trucking is the only decent way to make a good living anymore and the government wants to regulate it to the point where NOBODY can make any money

Back