Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I've heard they're bad ass, but when you see sh*tloads of company drivers with em on their crappy volvos and stuff....I won't run em just because of that. The fire sticks on my hot rod cb work fine, if I need to get out further than my cb reaches, I've got a cell phone lol

Antrim diesel dyno day. Truck backing into the dyno was a 389 Pete. 17 days old. Had 300 miles on it And made 1882hp. Same turbo setup as the gray engine. The sister truck made 1346hp. Trucks were spotless

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368754980078.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368754980078.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368754993920.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368754993920.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
Square headlights and two piece front fenders give it away, its definitely newer than 05 because of the cab mounted mirrors and one piece driver/passenger windows. But it can't be newer than an 07 unless some clown put 379 fenders and headlights on a brand new truck

Look at the rounded grill and trim it's a 389.

Upon second look.....it appears that it is a 389.....what in the hell would possess someone to put those gay headlights and two piece fenders on a brand new truck???

Antrim diesel dyno day. Truck backing into the dyno was a 389 Pete. 17 days old. Had 300 miles on it And made 1882hp. Same turbo setup as the gray engine. The sister truck made 1346hp. Trucks were spotless

The new truck only made 1609.

1 Blizzard, Doodle E Caterpillar 1609.612 1608.790
2 Blizzard, Doodle E Caterpillar 1398.310 1394.520

Last year he lost the top turbo on the old truck before the competition, he went back after he got it fixed and did 1637, he must have it set at where he works it.

Upon second look.....it appears that it is a 389.....what in the hell would possess someone to put those gay headlights and two piece fenders on a brand new truck???

I agree... But that rounded grill sticks out like a sore thumb IMHO.

The new truck only made 1609.

1 Blizzard, Doodle E Caterpillar 1609.612 1608.790
2 Blizzard, Doodle E Caterpillar 1398.310 1394.520

Last year he lost the top turbo on the old truck before the competition, he went back after he got it fixed and did 1637, he must have it set at where he works it.

I could have sworn they had 1800+ on the board. Either way those trucks are unreal

1600 is getting to the point that it is hard to hold traction, not to mention it is way over spec for the dyno itself.

I do believe that he drives the new truck and the older one is now his wifes truck, and both of them are workable at that power level.

I could have sworn they had 1800+ on the board. Either way those trucks are unreal
The 1800hp run was in overdrive. He was proving a point.

Tons of cheaters at those events though. 2.64 gears are popular and some flip the top plate on the transmission so the operator thinks it's in direct but it's in overdrive. I've heard some C18's have possibly made their way through.

Tons of cheaters at those events though. 2.64 gears are popular and some flip the top plate on the transmission so the operator thinks it's in direct but it's in overdrive. I've heard some C18's have possibly made their way through.

I'd love to see, scratch that, drive a truck with a C18. We've got a tree chipper where I work that's got a C18 in it and that thing will make you weak in the knees when you hear that baby torque up when the engine gets a load on it.

HeHeHe!

Back