Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I agree, my old man is not tech savvy, it would take me probably a month to show him how to work that electronic log. Its just another thing to try and drive the older owner ops out of the industry.

Its all a fukking joke, trucking is the only decent way to make a good living anymore and the government wants to regulate it to the point where NOBODY can make any money
I will be getting out or raising the rates so high just to cover the fines! I will not have a government agency telling me when I'm tired or if I've made enough money in a day! LOL It's already to that point now with some customers, they'd rather pay more to have their equipment delivered safe and on time, than to have to jack around with some rookie who doesn't care.

I will be getting out or raising the rates so high just to cover the fines! I will not have a government agency telling me when I'm tired or if I've made enough money in a day! LOL It's already to that point now with some customers, they'd rather pay more to have their equipment delivered safe and on time, than to have to jack around with some rookie who doesn't care.

Bingo! Although I've heard you can cheat the chit out of the e-logs too and the cops don't question them.

Until then ill keep my stack of loose leafs and a lighter.

Bingo! Although I've heard you can cheat the chit out of the e-logs too and the cops don't question them.

Until then ill keep my stack of loose leafs and a lighter.

Dad runs loose leafs and keeps addressed envelopes with stamps on them in the truck, once they are seal its a federal crime to tear them open. :rules:

Old boy like to roll da coal. The only time it didn't smoke was going downhill. It smoked like the video constantly.

[ame="http://s300.photobucket.com/user/4x4dually/media/moto_0737_zps2e4d6de3.mp4.html"]moto_0737_zps2e4d6de3.mp4 Video by 4x4dually | Photobucket[/ame]

Pretty sweet ride as well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• moto_0739.jpg
    moto_0739.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Jeebus....got drop visor? Haha

Tell it. Full rear fenders too. Pretty sweet rig if you like ALL white. I'd bet that things name is Archie Bunker.

I also made sure my mirrors were flipped up in the pic. I'd hate for a forums full of jackasses to not have something to piss-n-moan about on a boring Tuesday. :hehe:

The company I used to work for owns this one, tons of white painted stuff and straight pipes, sharp rig

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368554849561.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368554849561.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Tell it. Full rear fenders too. Pretty sweet rig if you like ALL white. I'd bet that things name is Archie Bunker.

I also made sure my mirrors were flipped up in the pic. I'd hate for a forums full of jackasses to not have something to piss-n-moan about on a boring Tuesday. :hehe:

I think I might know that truck, it used to pull a united trailer if its the same one. It had a hot pdi tune in it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I think I might know that truck, it used to pull a united trailer if its the same one. It had a hot pdi tune in it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Not a drop of text or lettering anywhere on it. I'm not sure how it goes down the road without any DOT, MC, or any other type of info on it. Doors and sleeper are all plain white.

Dang its hard lookin this damn good

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368587965361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368587965361.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
I hate those fukkin antennas, they're known as poser poles around here

I have heard that they are pretty bad ass.... I arranged for the maker to send my local tech one to try a few years ago.... I ended up with it after a whole but have yet to use it because I don't have any way to mount it on my pickup and I won't use a triple magnet on good paint. I'm not in my tandem axle all day every day or I would put it on it.

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur.

Back