Truckers, lets see your rigs!

We call her Big Blue.
3406b CAT, eaton fuller trans, triple frame, knight turd spreader on the back.
Oh yeah, triples on the back :rockwoot:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Well I got canned last Wednesday afternoon by a dip**** who didn't like a safe minded driver. Had a big TS weekend planned so I helped a friend in his shop all day Thursday and enjoyed my weekend! :rockwoot:

I started a new job hunt this morning and I think I may have found something at least temporary... local dump truck company my buddy works for needs someone to replace him as he's going elsewhere to work with his dad. I'll be taking a pay cut, but I don't really have many choices right now. If I get it I'll be driving a badass T800 KW white, chrome, and tinted windows. :D

I hate waiting for my phone to ring :bang

Well I got the dump truck job... been training the last two days out of a rock quarry... tomorrow I ride along with my friend I'm replacing doing totally different routes & loads LOL

I will post pics of my new to me White KDub tomorrow night! :rockwoot:

Well I got the dump truck job... been training the last two days out of a rock quarry... tomorrow I ride along with my friend I'm replacing doing totally different routes & loads LOL

I will post pics of my new to me White KDub tomorrow night! :rockwoot:

What a lucky guy...

I'd love to see, scratch that, drive a truck with a C18. We've got a tree chipper where I work that's got a C18 in it and that thing will make you weak in the knees when you hear that baby torque up when the engine gets a load on it.

Videos or it didn't happen.

MrT what are you guys getting paid out there for bulk material? I know you haul more weight. I get about 1.60 to 2.20 a mile hauling 26 tons

Congrats man!

Thanks!

What a lucky guy...

Yup....I think I'm gonna like this new boss very well. I can carry at work, can run my own radio equip, and I can get the windows tinted! (really crappy tint on there now)

Here she is 2005 T800
935461_580372111994887_1987146032_n.jpg

Because Twinturboworktruck!! :rockwoot: LOL
983863_580561168642648_873792944_n.jpg

Thanks!

Yup....I think I'm gonna like this new boss very well. I can carry at work, can run my own radio equip, and I can get the windows tinted! (really crappy tint on there now)

Here she is 2005 T800
935461_580372111994887_1987146032_n.jpg

Because Twinturboworktruck!! :rockwoot: LOL
983863_580561168642648_873792944_n.jpg

Run better with a single!!!

Run better with a single!!!

This is the one I'm starting off in with no other options at this point.... if they give me an option to switch trucks down the road I probably will because this one is spring suspension and they have other air ride trucks.:doh:

What?! You like your back with a little feeling?

Yes! This was my buddies truck and its one of the nicer of the small fleet I never would have dreamed it wasn't air ride until 5 minutes out this morning. :bang LOL

MrT what are you guys getting paid out there for bulk material? I know you haul more weight. I get about 1.60 to 2.20 a mile hauling 26 tons

Not too sure, my boss says our trucks gross 30-40,000 per month, we haul 35 ton

Air ride dump trucks suck balls, they're super unstable when dumping on rough terrain

Back