Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I see 40foot end dumps flopped over all the time around Calgary during the summer construction season.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Mark, does it oral the coal with that silver lady on the front end? :hehe:

935461_580372111994887_1987146032_n.jpg

I was just gonna comment on that.....when mine had the just the 550 file with a resistor I could kill 550 5EK's and 6NZ's all day long. Twin turbos ftw

I was just gonna comment on that.....when mine had the just the 550 file with a resistor I could kill 550 5EK's and 6NZ's all day long. Twin turbos ftw
I put two truck lengths on Pete pulling a reefer on a hill 1/8 mile long lastnight. I was grossing 139,380 and his tires weren't even bulging. I have yet to run across anything that will hang with a tuned Acert. Except for Cat's idiotic "from the factory" low liner problem they're damn near bulletproof for HP.

Mine has the bully dog big rig tuner on it and at 105,500-110,000 I can whip almost anything on the road short of empty trucks. LOL

The only thing that's ever out pulled me is a 12.7 Detroit that had a full PDI build from the crank to the valve springs

Mine has the bully dog big rig tuner on it and at 105,500-110,000 I can whip almost anything on the road short of empty trucks. LOL

I expect you to hold up that statement at next year's event. :hehe: :poke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVh3nueHzCo"]Rodéo du camion 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing that's ever out pulled me is a 12.7 Detroit that had a full PDI build from the crank to the valve springs

Detroits are like the DT466. Gutless wonders in stock form. Throw some money at them and they'll scream. Antrims dyno day proves that. Plenty of 1000hp yellow and green motors but no 4 digit red ones.

Anybody have experience with a C12 with a PDI tune and turbo.my truck does not smoke at all, gets 28 psi boost, and wont hit over 950 on the pyrometer. I think it wouldn't hurt it to turn it up some. I gross 20k a month by the way.

C12 can take a beating. There's a c12 race truck in Calgary that is reported to be around 1000hp. He runs in the short track oval big rig class for Pidhurney construction.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody have experience with a C12 with a PDI tune and turbo.my truck does not smoke at all, gets 28 psi boost, and wont hit over 950 on the pyrometer. I think it wouldn't hurt it to turn it up some. I gross 20k a month by the way.

The PDI stage 1 is supposed to be 550hp to the ground and run awesome. However a turbo upgrade is a must but they're only like $1000 or less.

Air ride dump trucks suck balls, they're super unstable when dumping on rough terrain

Don't have any previous dump experience other than my original training earlier this week. First guy I rode with had air ride... my white truck I posted doesn't I noticed a BIG ride difference in comfort factor. :eek: LOL

I have a twinturboworktruck too...550hp

You suck! LOL From what my buddy told me bossman has no interest in turning ANY of the trucks up. :bang :doh: :(

Mark, does it oral the coal with that silver lady on the front end? :hehe:

935461_580372111994887_1987146032_n.jpg

Those are leave VERY soon Jory! I noticed them Thursday morning and just shook my head. Thursday was the first time I'd seen this truck up close.

Wish I could turn the wick up on this one...just a bit...but no pyro or boost gauges.:badidea:

What's it set at? 475hp? You do know about the resistor mod right?

Mine never gets hot with the resistor, they're good for roughly 50hp and totally worth doing for a little extra juice

Back