Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Header.jpg

$550
Brandon

Is that something you did and if not who did it? Nice looking!

Is that something you did and if not who did it? Nice looking!

No I did not do that I wouldent know where to start ha ha ha, I am goin to do some hunting and make some calls before I say anymore, this was sent to me from a friend so I do not know where it was seen or where it was built? I will open another thread soon.
Brandon

No I did not do that I wouldent know where to start ha ha ha, I am goin to do some hunting and make some calls before I say anymore, this was sent to me from a friend so I do not know where it was seen or where it was built? I will open another thread soon.
Brandon
I have his business card if that helps...

The tubes look like there about 9in above the turbo flange kind of tall getting close to the hood.

Dale

I wonder how getting to the injectors would be with a set of tubes like this? Hope not to run into interference there with the addition of a tubular header!

Header.jpg

$550
Brandon

Not trying to hijack your thread so ill be short and then start my own when i get more info.

Ill let you all know how this thing works, it showed up today at the house, gonna dyno before and after to see the gains. Not sure if this is my exact one but ill post a pic of it soon. Im gonna try and do a write up on it with a full array of pics of install and dyno vids, if i can!

DD

Well I haven't read every post in this thread, so flame me if I missed this. It is too bad that development on this was abandoned or put on indefinite hold. I know there was a least one proto type on a 2nd gen and one for a 3rd gen made.

12_03_11_08_9_42_56.jpg

Yea it's a shame cause that one looked real good to me, got to see it a few weeks back, all it needed was a T-4 flange :)

Jim

header

ramctd, are you talking about the one in your pic? it wasn't abandoned!! i have one on my 02.

Attachments

• motor pics.jpg
    motor pics.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 184
Micheal down at Hot Rod Diesel in Houston's got two very similar to that laying on the counter last week when I was in there.