Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Bryce you werent late man, you were actually right on time.:rockwoot:

Heres the jig for the 12v/24vs. I still need to drill and tap 6 more holes but you get the idea...

IMG_2065.jpg

I can't wait to test one out. Bodie, ill be giving you a shout end of this week bout something. You get the manifold I sent ya?

Yes sir it is, I hope its all good.:Cheer:

Heres what we have been waiting for fellas....

IMG_2070.jpg

From the picture they did some nice work cutting the flanges out.

Dale

awesome bodie, cant wait to have my 24v T4 foot manifold so I can see how its gonna look with my new spinney thingy :D

I am so friggin excited to see how they turn out.:woohoo:

do you have any idea what type of general design you are gonna go with, smae as your 3rd gen style? kinda like a big "M" shape, or are you gonna make them more like some of the other tube manifolds posted in here? just curious.

do you have any idea what type of general design you are gonna go with, smae as your 3rd gen style? kinda like a big "M" shape, or are you gonna make them more like some of the other tube manifolds posted in here? just curious.

X2. Bodie, do you have a part # for the high heat paint? Was wanting to match the valve covers to the manifold and same with my intake horn.

Here is an example I drew up in my very complex CAD software..... or in laymen's terms "paint".:hehe:

Attachments

• draw5.jpeg
    draw5.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 85
Here is an example I drew up in my very complex CAD software..... or in laymen's terms "paint".:hehe:

But Bodie, you said mandrel bends, what gives with the change now:p. I tell you what the paint i used to do my cylinder head has held up well to the high heat it receives. I didn't even think to suggest it. It's only a 1600 degree ceramic though, not sure if it's up to snuff as what you've selected. Let me know if you need the part number for it.

so that's 1-2 paired, 5-6 paired, and 3 and 4 merging together into the flange?