Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Michael was testing them for John...Greg Houge sells them now too.
That manifold has been around in some form for at least a couple of years.
Diesel Innovations had one at their shp too...John was building them righ up the street. He makes DI's 7.3 headers also.

he was not there when i was there i wanted to see how much he wanted for them and how they were working out.
I'm stoked to get Bodies, can't wait to try it out.

That is were I saw them, at hotoddiesel.......shame, the company that made them is more interested in what they have now and that doesn't include Dodges.

Jim

he was not there when i was there i wanted to see how much he wanted for them and how they were working out.
I'm stoked to get Bodies, can't wait to try it out.
Ware can I see or get more info on "Bodies" one?

you have to wait til all us beta testers get done with it. or call him directly, heck of a nice guy give him a shout.

you have to wait til all us beta testers get done with it. or call him directly, heck of a nice guy give him a shout.
Ill do that. So what is the contact info for him? Web link, phone #, Ect... TIA

Well I haven't read every post in this thread, so flame me if I missed this. It is too bad that development on this was abandoned or put on indefinite hold. I know there was a least one proto type on a 2nd gen and one for a 3rd gen made.

12_03_11_08_9_42_56.jpg
I was refering to this one. I must have goten confused as to who made it.

Who's been testing it and what are the results???:thankyou2:

Who's been testing it and what are the results???:thankyou2:

He is in the process of fabricating them. I as well as others are testing them. We'll let you guys know. Bodie does some quality craftsmanship and knows what he's doing. My truck has an ATS 3-piece on it so I'll be able to tell if there is any advantage to a header over the 3-piece design. I can't wait.:rockwoot:

Thanks for nice word fellas, I just looked at the test flange for the 24v/CR and it is perfect. The company I have doing them also does machine work so they are piiiiiicky, which is great.

I will be testing for...

Spool-up
Hp/Tq
EGT
Drive pressure

and I am going to put one on a flow bench as well.

I will post all my findings good or bad.

Thanks for nice word fellas, I just looked at the test flange for the 24v/CR and it is perfect. The company I have doing them also does machine work so they are piiiiiicky, which is great.

I will be testing for...

Spool-up
Hp/Tq
EGT
Drive pressure

and I am going to put one on a flow bench as well.

I will post all my findings good or bad.
Thats great! Im looking forward to seeing your findings:woohoo:

You post this with no pictures?:badidea:

You sir are a tease.:Cheer:

lol, 12vs are in the making.:rockwoot:

Hopefully Monday will bring some cut flanges.

Partly my fault guys. I had a malfunction and wasn't able to send Bodie a check till yesterday so take it easy on him. I believe we're set to go now.

Back