Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Looks great man!
Wish i would've seen this sooner, i would've given ya both of tha manifolds from a 12 and 24v for tha jigs. Plus i coulda been a guinea pig for ya too....but i'll scoop one up from ya when ya get done with em.
And who did the waterjet? Paul's Fab? They do good work, i've used them in the past for stuff and was really satisfied with their work.

Yes I will dyno test, and flow bench these to see how well they do. Right now I am still building the betas, I didnt get as many done this weekend as I hoped.

Aaron I do use Puals Fab, Bill is an awesome guy.:Cheer:

Not pushing or anything Bodie, just wondering if you've got an ET on time done. I'm too excited for this.

Yes I will dyno test, and flow bench these to see how well they do. Right now I am still building the betas, I didnt get as many done this weekend as I hoped.

Aaron I do use Puals Fab, Bill is an awesome guy.:Cheer:

what...no pics?

you can do mine last cuz i wont be needing it for awhile LOL i gotta long way to go with my build

Sorry man, here is one... I wont be on here much for a while, as I will be in the shop...

IMG_2090.jpg

Sorry man, here is one... I wont be on here much for a while, as I will be in the shop...

IMG_2090.jpg

I'm a fan Bodie, can't wait to see how my t4 manifold turns out! We appreciate your efforts man:rockwoot:

awesome bodie, looks great! sorry for bugging you, we'll let you get back to work now!

Now now.....be nice before I post this

Wont there be more of a benifit to having the tubes equal length opposed to just have straight runners. I come from a big drag racing back ground and we always had equal length headers. I ve seen the one that greg did and besides everyone bashing the tabs not being centered what is the benifit of having a non equal runner , like the one above, opposed to gregs equal length manifold. I personally think you would get more of a benifit to having equal length runners

Just my thought

Robts, on a N/A motor or blower motor yes, on a turbo motor is doesn't matter.

Jim