U D C

Marco,

Are you certain you cannot squeeze this into the S04?

Great to hear the good news Marco, Thanks..

So, who's gonna be first to write and sell a super UDC tune???

It would be sweet if some mods could clean up this thread. There is a lot of us guys waiting for updates and info on this...
To bad it all went to hell! Is this CF?

A quick update

Gang,
the UDC tuning software AND the firmware updates for the different 5.9L Smarty's are being send through Email while I'm typing this. We'll go through some beta testing for a little while. IF we don't run into any major problem we'll be ready to release all this to the public in let's say 2-3 weeks.

In this moment everything is ready for :
1) The S06 PoD
2) The S06 PoD TNTR
3) The SSR
4) The JR

We have published on our website the update for all S06's to convert them over to the S06 PoD. Of course, free of charge.

We have looked into this AGAIN but I'm sorry, we can't squeeze the UDC into the S04... Sniff sniff Sigh! Sorry!

OK, now we'll get some updates from them beta testers...

Thanks,

Marco

Was there ever a ball park price posted?

Over $500 dollars and under $1000?

Or under $500?

hope the tester post alot. any chance of getting the tuning tips so we can pratice on the demo & become more verused in using. I'm excited rolling my pennys now.

Gang,

We have published on our website the update for all S06's to convert them over to the S06 PoD. Of course, free of charge.

Marco

I don't see it posted under S06, S06POD or UDC as of yet..... NEVER MIND IT JUST NOW HIT, SORRY!

Last edited:
Cool, got it downloaded.

Question: Once we convert it over to an SO6-Pod, do we start to use that software section when downloading new software or will it stay in the SO6 section?

Cool, got it downloaded.

Question: Once we convert it over to an SO6-Pod, do we start to use that software section when downloading new software or will it stay in the SO6 section?

I think, your last updated software is still in the Smarty... It will now work as an S06-POD type I believe..

My settings are still the same as before the R23UP software upgrade..

Okay, The R23UP update is the new S06 POD upgrade and performance software...

I have installed it set to SW7 all defaults and it was very clean and drive-able which felt weak compared to the TNT-R SW7 TQ2, TM3, RP3 I have been running for months...

I bumped it up to MPH 250, RPM Stock, SW9 TQ2, TM3, RP3 WG off, and will see what its like tomorrow but, I can say that it's nice and smooth down low..

Very nice so far... I think this must be the "Low Smoke" tune Marco mentioned..

If you look the new software thats installed with the POD update is the Revo Software.

I am guessing that if you want to run the TNT/R you will have to move to the S06 POD area and download it to use it with the POD feature if I am reading this correctly.

Guess that seals the fate of my 2nd Gen and my squeeze and I will just have to add a 3rd CR and send the 24V to a new home since we can not update our S04.