U D C

One would "assume" that the limiters are set to allow the timing you program.

On the graph it stops at 3500 but the tune will carry the last set value out to whatever rpm you run your engine to. So if you set your timing at 30* at 3500 it will maintain 30* of timing all the way to 5200rpm if you take it there.

Lavon

You run 40* of timing you might need a new motor.... Unless its at 5000+ rpm where the truck never runs..

Dammit....I pull my clutch to get rebuilt Sunday....of course UDC comes out the next day haha. O well, wouldn't be much fun to play with with a roasted clutch I guess haha. Thanks Bob!

Dammit....I pull my clutch to get rebuilt Sunday....of course UDC comes out the next day haha. O well, wouldn't be much fun to play with with a roasted clutch I guess haha. Thanks Bob!

It just gives you some time to play with your tuning.

It just gives you some time to play with your tuning.

Only thing I'm complaining about is my dumass not having the clutch rebuilt a month ago. I've got plenty to learn and play with before I need to put it on the truck anyways. I just appreciate Bob and Marco getting it out to us! :rockwoot:

don't rebuild the clutch... put in an auto. :)

Had the parts ordered to build my auto for over 2 months. TCS/Garmon are redesigning some parts for the oversized shafts and torque converter and it's taking a lot longer than expected. Tired of the truck sitting so I sent my clutch to Dan yesterday so I could get it up and running in time for the next dyno competition I'm participating in December 1st...and now I'll have UDC to play with as well :rockwoot:

Ordered mine... Hoping to clean up the low-mid and see how it all works..

Hoping this will be an easy task..

Thanks Bob!

Should we start a new thread with UDC files?
Anyone want to share a few files to be used as starting points?

Now I am wondering if the TST should come off? I do not use the TST presently.. It does still take care of my boost fooling and can defuel based on EGTs.. Would be nice to have a few less connections to fail.

Back