U D C

Should we start a new thread with UDC files?
Anyone want to share a few files to be used as starting points?

Now I am wondering if the TST should come off? I do not use the TST presently.. It does still take care of my boost fooling and can defuel based on EGTs.. Would be nice to have a few less connections to fail.

There's 6 sample files that give a good starting point.

easy? oh my it is super easy to make changes for sure........... nice pilot kill option, whole lot of adjust-ability.

I don't see it either on the software, but it's on the ssr when programming udc to the truck.

Good question. Dan shipped my clutch back out today. Would make for a fun truck work day if they both showed up together....happy birthday to me Saturday haha

might order it and try it out when the motor goes back together, gonna have to baby the clutch til tax time though :(

One thing is for sure, it's a lot easier to update the smarty using the udc software. It unzipped and updated the smarty in one step.

If I wanted to switch trucks later. And return the truck to stock I know the ssr will move will the dongle move too. I know it will only work on one truck at a time. I was hoping it is like the tuners.

looks like i will be adding this to my list of things to get next week. Any Vendors on here want to pm me details i am interested.

If I wanted to switch trucks later. And return the truck to stock I know the ssr will move will the dongle move too. I know it will only work on one truck at a time. I was hoping it is like the tuners.

Yes, I believe it is still the same.. UDC is an added feature to the tuner not the vehicle..

looks like i will be adding this to my list of things to get next week. Any Vendors on here want to pm me details i am interested.

Go back a few pages there is a direct link to Bob. The price is introductory so get it fast before the price goes up!

Yes, I believe it is still the same.. UDC is an added feature to the tuner not the vehicle..

I believe the UDC is VIN locked, and 1 VIN only. So if you get a different rig the Dongle would not work.

I believe the UDC is VIN locked, and 1 VIN only. So if you get a different rig the Dongle would not work.

Okay, I'll go back and read the instructions.. I'm not clear on it either.. It kind of doesn't make since to have UDC VIN locked when the tuners is not.. I'll report back..

Yup your right! Main dongle has one Vin# license "You need to purchase an additional VIN# license dongle for a second vehicle"

So, same tuner can program several vehicles with a UDC tune per VIN# licensed dongle?

Well at least you can use the same programmer for several vehicles right?

Additional VIN license dongles still cost the $275 or $100 for each additional license?

I think it's the way the Dongle serial number is used, and the Dongle doesn't get used when programing the truck.

Back