U D C

Thanks Bob!

Can't wait....

Any hints on bieng able to kill the 3rd event?

I wonder if I can go back like 3 or 4 years ago and find the posts I've made suggesting Bob and Marco do this very thing they are finally doing.

I can haz idea-fee?

I'm a little confused so will the S06 i just got rid of to go to the SSR do the same things with the UDC as the SSR I just got? Its all very exciting either way...and how much will a guy have in the UDC i wonder?

Has it been tested with positive results on trucks with huge injectors and been able to quiet rattle issues?

I wonder if I can go back like 3 or 4 years ago and find the posts I've made suggesting Bob and Marco do this very thing they are finally doing.

I can haz idea-fee?

You should be on the pay roll now J!!

LOL

any pricing info that can be shared yet?
will it be flat fee, or dependant on what platform you have? JR s04 s06 s06pod SSR ?

no mention of post injection kill, but maybe in the professional version ? Also of note s06pod is first, then SSR?

And Smarty just nailed the market. If it's as basic as what I'm reading then it's going to be perfect for the majority of folks out there. EFI will always be around now but for the folks who don't want to spend the time learning the intricacies of it, this new Smarty seems to have hit that market perfect.