U D C

On MADS mainpage...where it says UDC on the front page...wait therer, it will cycle through several screenshots of UDC.

I just downloaded the demo version and read through the "presentation." It all sounds really awesome. Can't wait for it to come out for the SSR so we can really start playing haha

Looks like it's going to be simple to use too!

I am hoping I can take the box tune from my Jr and just slightly modify it, not have to start from square 1.

Couple questions.

1) Will PoD still work?
2) Will the 3rd event be disabled?
3) B20 enable?

Well if I paid a little more attention I would have noticed all features stay enabled, which means PoD still works. I like PoD in the winter.

I've been looking through the demo and it seems very cool!

Hey Bob, how about a little insight on what kind of price we're looking at for the "basic" and "professional" versions

Thanks

wow everyone talks about how easy this will be , maybe if i could get any of the stupid zip file stuff to work then it would be easy , makes no sense to me i download the demo and stuff and nothing happens cant find it or what to do with it

wow everyone talks about how easy this will be , maybe if i could get any of the stupid zip file stuff to work then it would be easy , makes no sense to me i download the demo and stuff and nothing happens cant find it or what to do with it

if you cant figure out 7zip, i think maybe you have deeper issues...

I was just reading the PDF file
-The first release will be for the S06PoD ( Covers the 5.9L CR from 2003 to 2007). The SSR version is in the work and will follow shortly after the initial release. All other versions for the VP and 6.7L trucks will follow ASAP. It's a lot of work...

Does anyone know what the usb dongles will cost to allow UDC to run on a PC?