U D C

I bet the 2nd gen guys are a little happier with UDC. Depending on the cost, I may donate to BOB's SRT-8 payments. :)

Hmm...
While the thoughts of making this very frustrating SSR possibly work a tad more efficent is appealing,I sense the other vendors will benefit more in the long run with our trail of broken driveline parts.I can only hope the new software is more weather friendly as in the right conditions I feel the SSR is going to be tough to run with after recent rounds of strapping my 05 truck down.Take the weather sensitive crap out of the SSR and now I am excited and looking forward to this Summuers dyno rolls.

I am not sure how they can make the newest software released for the S06's any better.Howver that being said,I am now curious to see what would be the better bang and will hang on to both ECM's and tuners to see which I like better.

On Edit....
I am curous also to find out if the newest software will allow those of us who already have the S06 or SSR for our Common Rails to buy a added license to use either of them on a VP44 equipped truck or am I going to need to buy a POD specfic to that truck?.

Last edited:
This looks like a great setup for many users.

I particularly like the wastegate option, and think that you could use the OEM style WG actuator on any stock or aftermarket turbo.

moto, maybe for the professional version?

so far a lot more questions than answers

Marco is out of the office until 02/06/12

A demo version will be posted online shortly.

Bob, will it be available for the regular S06 as well or only the POD?

looks to be very useable. Thumbs up to MADS for finally going this route.

Glad I have two trucks, just ordered EFILive for the 07, looks like I'll have to run UDC on the 03. Can't wait to try it out