water to air

I know what my air temp are. but I built a ice box for my spearco a/a .

So your Spearco A/A will be sitting in ice water? Like a A/W but no resevoir or pumps? Id like to know what kind of intake temps that set-up makes.

i would also like to know that is a pretty good idea and prolly works well but i have been wrong many times

What fittings are you guys using to plumb through your beer coolers for the inlet, outlet, and drain?

another big money guy rather spend money on stuff that looks good than go good.

no I just like my **** to look good and run good. I would gladly pu a 3-4k spearco water to air vs anything you build from frozen boost... you have you have the money to put up that fight?

What fittings are you guys using to plumb through your beer coolers for the inlet, outlet, and drain?

knowing the way these guys are prob a budlight bottle neckd down and covered it duct tape?? hahahaah jkjk

So your Spearco A/A will be sitting in ice water? Like a A/W but no resevoir or pumps? Id like to know what kind of intake temps that set-up makes.

actually the setup is for my trans cooler but just happens to but up against my ic so it works double. I usually see about 90-110* temps. depending how long I wait at the line.. I can melt the ice pretty quick.

:Cheer:wow now thats a great idea even for us pullers i think ill do that i have 2 tranny coolers so ill prolly run the one in ice somehow thanks for the info

funny because my info as far as the ic setup came from a guy who was working or going to be working for harts. pat!
I know 2.6 is the new 3.0.. that explains why my 2.6 truck beat your old 3.0 truck at urbana this year..:cheer:

Haha, I'm gonna call bs on that. Lets see some video? But regardless its not my truck anymore so don't care. There isn't any 2.6 truck running with that truck unless it had issues. I'm going to step back from this thread real quick cause I can already see where there intelligence level has gotten.

Haha, I'm gonna call bs on that. Lets see some video? But regardless its not my truck anymore so don't care. There isn't any 2.6 truck running with that truck unless it had issues. I'm going to step back from this thread real quick cause I can already see where there intelligence level has gotten.

I thought it was kinda like my truck, always having issues. LOL

It had issues but mine didnt... isnt that the sport we play??? maybe your w/a pump lockd up???

It had issues but mine didnt... isnt that the sport we play??? maybe his w/a pump lockd up???
Fixed it for you. Take it up with him if you wanna have a pull off for some $$$. I'm sure Billy would GLADLY put a very large amount of money up. Put your money where your mouth is. Want his number?

SURE HE THROWS A 2.6 ON IT i RUN A 2.6 WE WILL HAVE A PULL OFF!

Back peddle some more bud!! You said YOUR 2.6 truck beat MY OLD 3.0 truck. Then do it. I've beat a lot of trucks because they broke. Don't mean squat though. This will be my last post to you pertaining to this. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU MOUTH IS!!! I don't know you at all. But I'm just gonna guess you don't want to compete with him. His pocket book seems to be very deep.

As I had it which is making much less power now than Billy has it. Good luck to your 2.6 LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYfiTzQzz8

I'm still waiting to see this video of you "BEATING" him.

Last edited:
Back peddle some more bud!! You said YOUR 2.6 truck beat MY OLD 3.0 truck. Then do it. I've beat a lot of trucks because they broke. Don't mean squat though. This will be my last post to you pertaining to this. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU MOUTH IS!!! I don't know you at all. But I'm just gonna guess you don't want to compete with him. His pocket book seems to be very deep.

As I had it which is making much less power now than Billy has it. Good luck to your 2.6 LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYfiTzQzz8

I'm still waiting to see this video of you "BEATING" him.

back peddling what you moron! I said I beat his truck not that I will always beat it everytime. Yeah he must have deep pockets to pay what he did for your heep. I have nothing against the new owner but you are a tool bag.. every thread you stick you long snout into and talk ****. I answered the kids post and you came at me! Heres the video ass hat! obviously he had problems like I stated but I just figured I would hit you below the belt since thats where you swing from!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4iSXCZpJI

You stated he would spend $3000 for an a/w set up. I gave you some better places to get parts. Don't remember talking any smack at all. You should re read. Looking through your posts you are the only one taking shots at everyone in the thread. Since your so smart at building pulling trucks. What are you doing with a common rail? :doh: Have a good one. I don't play these games anymore LOL

Last edited:
I said for a good kit he will! Im done to... ur cramping my fingers!

Watched the video. Your definition of "beating" is different than mine I guess. Your 2.6 truck beat Mad Dog and every other truck that didn't get off the line also LOL Sorry for the confusion.:doh:

Last edited:
...... Anthony, Perception IS reality homes..... Slow and steady wins the pull.