water to air

I said in my first post that he broke or didnt even do worth a ****....why do you keep bringing up a old subject...

I said in my first post that he broke or didnt even do worth a ****....why do you keep bringing up a old subject...

Yeah Anthony..... why you always gotta be talkin' bout old $hit????

no I just like my **** to look good and run good. I would gladly pu a 3-4k spearco water to air vs anything you build from frozen boost... you have you have the money to put up that fight?

what kinda fight we talkn about? Well if you talkn like a pull off i'll pull against you with my frozen boost junk and a beer cooler maybe this summer hopefully we pull against each other and see whos works the best since 99% of the time it dont fu@king matter what intercooler is the best. lol that truck of yours must be a runner

what kinda fight we talkn about? Well if you talkn like a pull off i'll pull against you with my frozen boost junk and a beer cooler maybe this summer hopefully we pull against each other and see whos works the best since 99% of the time it dont fu@king matter what intercooler is the best. lol that truck of yours must be a runner

you comparing my truck to yours now? you are a moron also.. I will say it to your face also! I hope we do pull around eachother this year. Put a 2.6 charger on your truck and see how well you do. Im done arguing with rednecks:blahblah1:

you comparing my truck to yours now? you are a moron also.. I will say it to your face also! I hope we do pull around eachother this year. Put a 2.6 charger on your truck and see how well you do. Im done arguing with rednecks:blahblah1:

You sure seem to want to make enemies. Your doing a good job. Talking down to "rednecks" when you are part of a diesel sport. And making fun of how peoples water/air set ups are done. When most of them that I see are done this way. Class act bud. Keep up the good work. I'm sure Ill be able to point you out very easily at a pull. The dude with the flat bill and affliction shirt. LOL Honestly I'm 100% done now.

Last edited:
Unless you spend 3k on a kit its not worth going air to water... dont waist your money... my opinion.

:hehe:. I'm glad that's our opinion. Ive seen kits built for less than a grand that put sub 100* air in.

My intercooler= $500
Bilge pump= $200
Hoses and fittings= $60

Not even close to $3000.00

I've won in a lot of different motorsports with what a lot of people would call sub par. It's not always about how much money or how well it looks. Its all about setup and driver. And who cares how it looks as long as it gets from point A to B the best. So don't be dogging someone elses S#!t if you never seen it or run with it. It's easy to play a big game on the internet!!!

And when mine goes its not gonna cost anywhere near $3000. Because I can fab it myself and don't need to buy it from someone else and if that makes me and half the other people on hear rednecks then you are in the wrong place.

Last edited:
What is being brought up is there are better coolers than the frozen boost setup. There are more efficient units out there.

if money is no object why you still stuck in 2.6 class, just wondering !

There is better products on the table. But there is a the point were cost vs. gains comes into play.

if money is no object why you still stuck in 2.6 class, just wondering !

not taking sides just reading thread and well said ragged edge well said!!!

i almost got burned on a 3k cooler till i started talkin to my tractor buds and they all seem to have well as said these junk air water systems but they r geting the job done. there comes a time when u get wat u pay 4 and when u just get ripped.

I would sure like you to say that to Jarrods face cause i think someone would be looking at the ground after that.

all this talk about beer coolers and rednecks..... my "ice box" is actually a full size beer keg mounted behind the weight box. So what does that make me?:Cheer: