water to air

Now that we got that out of the way. If you need any help on a air/water IC let me know. I have some we use on tractors that hold over 120 psi. Haven't seen one bust yet. Been on the XDP truck for a few years now without any issue.

actually the setup is for my trans cooler but just happens to but up against my ic so it works double. I usually see about 90-110* temps. depending how long I wait at the line.. I can melt the ice pretty quick.

If your tranny cooler buts up to your IC does it restrict air flow? Im having a hard time drawing a mental image of your set-up, but apparently it works.
Im not sure which is better A/A or A/W. I agree with Danny on the truck lookin nice and tight. I run a FB A/W but im going away from my beer cooler because I cant stand the way it looks. $.02

Anybody have any info on what fittings your using to plumb through you beer coolers?

I am probably going to use a hydraulic bulkhead fitting. I already have a bunch of them lying around. I figure a little right stuff on it and it should seal fine.

we used a stainless cooler and we used bulkhead fittings from napa dont leak at all $.02

@ outlaw 99 ...... all this comin from a guy who can't even build his smoke tube to specifications....

@ outlaw 99 ...... all this comin from a guy who can't even build his smoke tube to specifications....

actually it was built to:pop: spec. I just raised the ass end of my truck up 5 inches from the last indoor pull and forgot to remeasure it... which truck was yours... or are you a bench puller?

If your tranny cooler buts up to your IC does it restrict air flow? Im having a hard time drawing a mental image of your set-up, but apparently it works.
Im not sure which is better A/A or A/W. I agree with Danny on the truck lookin nice and tight. I run a FB A/W but im going away from my beer cooler because I cant stand the way it looks. $.02

casey, the trans cooler is behind the spearco. I have a plate that covers the bottom and sides of the trans cooler the ice goes between the spearco and trans cooler.