what twins for a vp?

12valveauto

99 24valve mach7s edge drag box helix2 cam sportsman springs o-ring studded stock so pump fass 150 want to go with. S366/74/14 t4 over a bw-400 82/92/1.10 t6 will this work for me ?$.02 please..

It'll work, but personally i'd go with a 62/71/.80 a/r over a s475. That setup will support just about everything a VP can throw at it and spool up lightning quick.

Just trying to prepare for the future when the vp caps out it will get p-pumped..

That's understandable. What kind of power are you looking to make though? The 62/475 setup will support 800hp and like i said spoolup like a dream. If you're looking to get into the 1000hp range in the long run, you could just go ahead and run a 366/488 setup and have a lot of room to grow, but 700-800hp i'd stick with the 362/475 for the amazing quick spoolup

66/74/t4 over bw_400 82/92/1.10 placing order tomorrow Abraham just don't like the bt3b.

You're going to hate life.

Get the 62 or 63. You can always swap in the 66 later when you get more fuel.

The pump is now bad as of yesterday. Wife not happy about a 2hour ride in a tow truck so its getting the p-pump swap at the same time as the twins. So it should have enough fuel for them

You won't like the 66mm top turbo, you should go smaller with such a small atmosphere turbo. I'd personally recommend something in the 60-62mm range with that 82mm on bottom.

The pump is now bad as of yesterday. Wife not happy about a 2hour ride in a tow truck so its getting the p-pump swap at the same time as the twins. So it should have enough fuel for them

Do what u want, you already made your mind up. You won't like that turbo setup even with all the "fuel" you think your gonna have. You just feel that setup is "big" and u need to stroke your ego. Dont waste our time with making a thread that you don't really need to make.

Of course the VP is bad as of yesterday, same noobie style response. It's either "well it's sold" or "oh look my pump just so happened to go out now I have to dp the big twins".

LOL Whatever

Last edited:
Tmoneydiesel I may not have your 5,039 posts or your fancy color Sig name but I can tell you this I am not new to anything but comp I have been thinking about this for Awile and this as of now is my wife truck but since I'm a "noobie' you want to pay my tow bill? I know how to read a scanner . I asked for imput that's an opinion on what you think of the setup. sarcasm wasent what I asked for . I have a buddy with the same truck and just wanted something different than has . Well if that's a crime than so be it. But if you have an ideal or a set up in mind you think would work well please post it I haven't orderd yet ..

Why? Everyone has given you their opinion and u didn't even acknowledge them. You made a thread asking about twins for a VP when people told you what they thought "well it's getting a ppump I'm preparing" then more people gave their responses and again "well my VP went out 3 days after making this thread, now I've gotta have a ppump cause I'll be pushing so much fuel now".

Did I get that right?

Dident plan on pumping it till spring but yes your right three days after starting this thread my pump is bad I Dident plan on that should have called the thread twins for a pump 24 but I don't like and you won't like that set up dosent say anything . I don't like a lot of stuff but dose that mean it won't work.? So my question is to you tmoney do you have a clue as to a good setup that will work for me ? I have hear you have a bad ass 2wd drag truck what did you run on it twins single? Did you drive it to and from the track and race what would you say will work best for me?

OK Mr. 12vauto

will your 66/82 combo work - yes, but more towards a racing application

are you going to have 800hp tow a 20k boat and keep it cool - no

your missing some key points in your question

what will you be doing with the truck? one set of twins will not do everything.......

OrangeNV I plan on dd and raceing no towing for me. I have talked to a few people and I like the 66/74/.83 over 82/92/1.10 do you know of anyone with a setup like this ? If so how did it run?