what twins for a vp?

So mabe a 63/78 billit wheel,would be a better option then

Why go the hard route? Its been proven that the secondary is basically for getting off the line.... Heres the perfect example HE351 over a s595:

148324_128071487254324_100001544213646_174737_8332712_n.jpg

222693_167046533356819_100001544213646_390368_4717002_n.jpg

http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs

The truck is lifted on 35s and is running 11.0 at Badimere... Imagine what would happen if he ran that truck down at Speedworld in Arizona.... He uses the 351 to get going off the line quick and lets the s595 do the rest of the work... And this is the same guy I mentioned in my earlier post that DDs and tows with this setup literally all the time...

He obviously made the setup work but I don't believe trying to make compounds work as sequential is the most efficient way of using two turbos.

No my whiny lil cupcake, people just need to stop asking you for advice, that's all.

My truck runs good and makes power 66 on top is a great charger they are not the laggy pigs of the past Kyle coonsmile was running one on top of his go truck those huge primarys combined with small primaries require a lot of tuning to make them run right don't gate a small secondary right its going to run away when you run those drastic twins what does your truck even have almighty flatbiller

My truck runs good and makes power 66 on top is a great charger they are not the laggy pigs of the past Kyle coonsmile was running one on top of his go truck those huge primarys combined with small primaries require a lot of tuning to make them run right don't gate a small secondary right its going to run away when you run those drastic twins what does your truck even have almighty flatbiller

Again a person with no knowledge only uses compressor measurements, tuning those turbos are to hard for ya huh? LOL

Last edited:
I beleave speaks.has a ed 66/74/14 it dose run really good spools quick . Dose not seem smokey or lag at all to me . It dose seem to push some air.

Again a person with no knowledge only uses compressor measurements, tuning those turbos are to hard for ya huh? LOL

turbine has a lot to do with it also as Chris from ED told me big turbine with small housing equals fun . Or different changes like a t4 secondary for more top end . So why mess with a combo that has already proven itself time after time since he's wanting a 11.5 VP more room to spray and not overspeed a small secondary

turbine has a lot to do with it also as Chris from ED told me big turbine with small housing equals fun . Or different changes like a t4 secondary for more top end . So why mess with a combo that has already proven itself time after time since he's wanting a 11.5 VP more room to spray and not overspeed a small secondary

You are to hung up on small secondarys. A little 62 over S510 made 1138 on fuel. The right setup with proper tunning will get you what you can do with giggle juice.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I see you don't listen or keep up? The VP died he's going ppump now SPANKSIT. Its not the T4 that is giving you the more top end but the larger A/R that comes along with them. But you knew that.... Turbine has everything to do with it not a lot, everything.

Looks like tuning smaller secondary's and tuning for nitrous has you stumped. LOL

Chris is a smart guy, when they really started taking off we talked for quite a bit and our ideas and thoughts on turbos were identical.

Last edited:
I see you don't listen or keep up? The VP died he's going ppump now SPANKSIT. Its not the T4 that is giving you the more top end but the larger A/R that comes along with them. But you knew that.... Turbine has everything to do with it not a lot, everything.

Looks like tuning smaller secondary's and tuning for nitrous has you stumped. LOL

Chris is a smart guy, when they really started taking off we talked for quite a bit and our ideas and thoughts on turbos were identical.

You got the point of it see here's the problem with you come on here and try to undermine everyone . I'm the big bad internet security guard the all mighty and knowledgeable one. Your nothing more then the need turned wannabe cool guy after high schoolboys

put a 66 on top, you know you can build the converter to spool whtever you want and make it nice to drive

Yeah, but....:umno:

Too loose a converter on the street to just lite the chargers is not going to be all that nice to drive. Not everyday at least.

To the OP, a 62/71 secondary would easily be enough for your 11.5 goal with a primary of your choice. S482/92/1.1, or 87 turbine, gt47, older tv garrett, 78 or even 80mm borg:blahblah1: They will all do it. Your pick. If it were me it would go 62/71/14 t3 over 78/87/1.25, wanna leave wiggle room? 62/71/.83 t4 external gate 82/92/1.1. For what its worth my old school 62/71/14 over 85mm ht4c was a great combo. Primary was 85/88/26cm.

Why go the hard route? Its been proven that the secondary is basically for getting off the line.... Heres the perfect example HE351 over a s595:

148324_128071487254324_100001544213646_174737_8332712_n.jpg

222693_167046533356819_100001544213646_390368_4717002_n.jpg

http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs

The truck is lifted on 35s and is running 11.0 at Badimere... Imagine what would happen if he ran that truck down at Speedworld in Arizona.... He uses the 351 to get going off the line quick and lets the s595 do the rest of the work... And this is the same guy I mentioned in my earlier post that DDs and tows with this setup literally all the time...

any idea what boost and drive pressure were? the 11.0 was fuel only?

Go with the smaller secondary... We have a few locals that have already figured out the secondary doesn't have to huge to make big power.

One guy in our group is running a 351/s595 in his CR, best run to date was at Badimere 11.0 with his truck lifted with 35s and he tows and DDs it all the time. Another guy with on his VP has a hx35/Garret TV81, best run in Albuquerque NM was a 12.3 and dynoed 678 at ATS. Another guy with a CR has the source 62/s475 kit, dynoed 752 and ran a 12.0 on 35" mudders in Albuquerque.... I think thats proof that you don't need a huge secondary...

Listen to this guy, he's posted several examples of perfect twins setups for DD/ Drag Race. You need a small manifold charger for good DD. Unless you live at sea level, you will hate running a 66mm charger on the manifold with your set up.

You got the point of it see here's the problem with you come on here and try to undermine everyone . I'm the big bad internet security guard the all mighty and knowledgeable one. Your nothing more then the need turned wannabe cool guy after high schoolboys

Here's what we can take from this thread actual good info:

1. Your insults haven't changed since middle school.
2. Your grammar and punctuation have gone down hill since middle school.
3. The secondary turbo doesn't need to be the size of your Dungeons & Dragons game board.
4. Your imagination and ingenuity goes about as far as the piston design on your leg.

any idea what boost and drive pressure were? the 11.0 was fuel only?

I don't know if his numbers were the same for the 11.0 run but he said back in March or April that he's seeing 75+ psi boost and 65-68 DP. And yes fuel only

Last edited:
I Dident just ask him I asked everyone who wants to post please do so . Thanks for the imput everyone I'm headed to sdx tomorrow so I'm going to think about this a little longer .

Keep thinking....from what I can read here, you need it;)

Chris

Here's what we can take from this thread actual good info:

1. Your insults haven't changed since middle school.
2. Your grammar and punctuation have gone down hill since middle school.
3. The secondary turbo doesn't need to be the size of your Dungeons & Dragons game board.
4. Your imagination and ingenuity goes about as far as the piston design on your leg.

Here we go again . I'm on my phone I don't give a damn about grammar and everything else. Trying to act like your the top dog screw you ain't nothing but hair under my sack .

Here we go again . I'm on my phone I don't give a damn about grammar and everything else. Trying to act like your the top dog screw you ain't nothing but hair under my sack .

So no hair on your sack but plenty under huh? Interesting **** we learn on this site.

Last edited:
Ok,Chris what do you have down their in your stash of turbos that you want to get rid of? You got another 78 hiding in a box in the corner of your shop...? I'm going to need one.