Who would be interested in a CNC ported head?

Would you buy a CNC ported cylinder head?

• Nope, no interest at all.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sounds exactly like what I have been waiting for!

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters
No problem...it seems this douchenozzle wants to up his post count over here giving out CF type info....he's getting plenty of "discussion," but he can't see that with everyone against him, he still can't be wrong.

Jaskass...have I ever mentioned how much I HATE Cummins Forum?
Chris

LMAO!! Douchenozzle... That's sooo funny! You got me gooooood.LOL

Wasn't trying to get you....just stating what I see as a fact and others might see as an opinion;)

Chris

LOL. Your quite the character... Im sure if u moved down here to the south with ur attitude you'd quickly be begging for your Yankee friends. Let's just say you get a good ole southern welcome. Dam Yankee...

Wasn't trying to get you....just stating what I see as a fact and others might see as an opinion;)

Chris
Can we have a poll? I'd vote for fact...

LOL. Your quite the character... Im sure if u moved down here to the south with ur attitude you'd quickly be begging for your Yankee friends. Let's just say you get a good ole southern welcome. Dam Yankee...
Really? Because seems like just about everyone here (including the southerners) likes Chris. You? Not so much...

Also, try actually spelling words out. It helps you not look like a total idiot, and you sure could use some help with that!

I would, really?

I'm sorry, really am....I didn't realize TN was the deep south...forgive me.

Can we have a poll? I'd vote for fact...

Really? Because seems like just about everyone here (including the southerners) likes Chris. You? Not so much...

Also, try actually spelling words out. It helps you not look like a total idiot, and you sure could use some help with that!

AWW, thanks Nick....gonna make me blush:D

For the record, I don't think all people from the state of TN are morons, just this guy. I know there a lot of nice people down there, and a couple have helped me out while passing through and having truck trouble. To all of you intelligent southerners, you might want to call this guys village and let them know he's missing;)

Chris:D

Only cock suckers think alike... Looks like Chris and Nick have great minds. Lmfao!! Biotches.

You're starting to annoy me. If you still annoy me after work today....then you won't annoy me tomorrow...........

I don't have problems with you guys it's the 2 cock suckers sig600 and the little midget... They wanna be smart asses well I'm one right back.. That's how a country boy rolls

That's good right there "you guys" must like to drink alot of "pop" haha gahh I can have fun with "you guys"

That's good right there "you guys" must like to drink alot of "pop" haha gahh I can have fun with "you guys"
Ya know that sign that was out in front of your house, you know the "Slow Children" sign? That's not for the neighbors kid if you can catch what I'm sayin....

Quit feeding his troll ass...I'm just gonna run him off and be done with it.