Project Z28 Diesel , Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week 2009

is that a stripped banks big hoss intake?

JUST KIDDING!!! it looks freakin sweet, cant wait to see how she runs
wanna trade for a worn out 2002 caravan?

We are in need of a engine harness to work with this Bosch controller we are using. I am an engine builder, machinist, fabricator not a computer and wiring guy. What my computer guy is telling me is the engine harness that we have here that I thought we could use is for a earlier year model. What we need is '06 or later engine harness. We have the Bosch controller, modified chassis harness and all the other components. What we desperately need is the engine harness. If any one has one or you know someone that may please contact me.

Thank you very much.
Tommy
tommy@autoshopmotorsports.com

sory it would be for lbz engine
i found this on another forum. u can try the number

PPE has also a stand alone system for the LBZ. Give me a call and i can help.
989-550-1288

its not much but its something

I'm told '06 or '07 LBZ, honestly I'm a little confused by all the variations of plugs and such. I can send you pics of the injector plugs and computer plug I am looking for. Just give me your e mail. Educate me on this **** if you can, thanks
Tommy

I'm told '06 or '07 LBZ, honestly I'm a little confused by all the variations of plugs and such. I can send you pics of the injector plugs and computer plug I am looking for. Just give me your e mail. Educate me on this **** if you can, thanks
Tommy

Monday morning I am going to look at two more wrecking yards Tommy. This stuff is proving to be a huge pain to get.

Awesome! Keep me posted. Alligator said he had one, but he hasn't called me back yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We are up at the shop now trying to get this thing all put together.

"Pushing the envelope on Duramax engines" Liberal translation: "It'll probally scatter at 330' and lubricate the track"
,its more like use what you gut tells you from years of building maximum effort racing engines , and not follow the herd .

here is the oil filter adapter and the oil filter

P1040911.jpg

P1040920.jpg

P1040922.jpg

the new oil pan and turbo drain backs

P1040915.jpg

P1040912.jpg

the fuel filter

P1040925.jpg

and here is the sneak peak in side the new ZZ billet manifold after a lot of flow work

P1040918.jpg

P1040919.jpg

Ok its starting to look like a race car , with the struggle to find wiring harness parts , A lot of people have steped forward and helped . The good news is that after looking for all the pieces of the puzzle at lot was discovered . A lot . Both cars will now have wiring , its fun watching these guys work, the last time I saw some one wire a Dmax racing engine from scratch , it was Mat a GBE and the results both times was art work .

I have been working on the Project X The Beetle , oh and VW of America threaten to wash my mouth out with soap if I call ever call it a Bug again , and they are ???
Just a hint I now have another 5 liter diesel engine and a SCTA legal truck .

So here is the pictures

P1040945.jpg

P1040946.jpg

P1040943.jpg

Back