08 Dodge land speed effort.

Congratulations on setting the record in B/DT. An achievement like that is only a dream for most people, but you made it a reality through hard work, vision and drive!

Now you get to run against your own record!

Tim,

This is Jacob. It was great to meet you, Bill and the rest of the crew last night. Hope you have a good run today.

Glad I made the trip out to with Sterling. Absolute blast spending the weekend with you and the gang! Cant wait till the next event out there! Congrats on this weekend as well.

Quickchange is finally going back together,ended up having to pull the whole rearend out of thethe truck and pull it apart to fix the snapped shaft.
Planning on running in the morning.

Text Sterling after your run and let us know, and we'll pass it on to Jake as well.

More? LOL

The Greenspeed truck is there too, I think they went 190-something on one pass....

DSCN0704.JPG

Listening to the live feed yesterday, I did hear that Greenspeed cracked 200 mph through their 2-1/4 mile marker, but I think it fell off a bit through the 3rd mile. Not sure of their official speed.

I also checked the SCTA BNI site for results on the Salt Box truck. I have a feeling that the results shown on their record run pages are not complete, as the Salt Box isn't showing up.

Having any kind of live feed and fast results is still fantastic. I have heard plenty of stories before internet feeds, that people might have to wait months to see the official results.

Congratulations again,

Steve.

Greenspeed did run 203 through the first mile:

1337 C DT Greenspeed 189.697 203.669 182.451 95.748 45.847 203.669

They said they have a weak cylinder though, didn't say top, bottom, or injector, just said they caught it in time.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Big Tim will be making some long course passes in the #622 truck. My guess is that there's more potential in that vehicle.

Best of luck.

Steve.

I seen the 203mph run Green Speed made. Impressive run. He was parked next to Tim, so I went over and seen the truck. Impressive setup they have there.

...plus, Greenspeed might have more sponsor decals on that truck than any other vehicle at Bonneville. They have done a very nice job of bringing sponsors to their team.

not to derail, but Greenspeed's running a Common Rail too, with some Garrett's, pretty impressive:

Attachments

• 1167525_10153119179635103_1844974888_o.jpg
    1167525_10153119179635103_1844974888_o.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
I liked how the exhaust was setup, how it was low and backward facing. So as it was going down the track it had a rooster type trail of smoke. Pretty cool looking against the salt.

Back