Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

How is this coming along? I heard it windowed the block. Not stating that as fact, just what I heard.

Nice cast, but no fish. Try again ;)

Heading back out to test @ Famoso today through the weekend. Looks like we've got our trans problems fixed.

OUCH!

Well the trans learning issues continue guys and gals as it seems our new monster has an appetite for driveline parts. The race shop crew took the rail out again and below was the result. I'll let sleepur606 or big thumper come in here with the play by play as I wasn't there. Below are some of the broken parts that came out of the trans again, both of these are from this past weekend:

1st_in.jpg

1st_out.jpg

2nd_in.jpg

2nd_out.jpg

damn second failure looks worse!!! did you guys add more power or something LOL
in all seriousness i can't wait to see this thing make a full pass, its gonna be crazy

Have you tried the BAnks big hoss bundle with the power PDA....you can adjust your shift points.......just a thought:kick:

Just stick a torqshift behind it, I hear those hold up pretty well to high hp:hehe:

you guys are flat ass rude ,

they are building the kind of cars that will get our sport noticed and respected, if you ever see them run in person and knock down 5 passes all within .1 of each other @ 170+ mph you would be able to respect there ability as a race team . if you dont like they're products dont buy them . they have been honest about all there failures , do you really think they have to be ?

all you guys know how to do is throw dirt . i garentee if it was a Cummins under the hood with parts and methods you were more used to seeing you guys would praise them even it it was 1/2 the machine it is .

Damn, what tranny is in it? I agree with the last post, the race crews are damned fine guys, and work there asses off. Give em a break, they deserve it, and I guarantee, they have put in a lot more time and energy than 90% of the folks on this board.

here's the tally so far:

IMG_6072.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

Wowza!! I bet the boys at Liberty are :bang

If the setup is similar to the truck wit the excepton of the clutch v. converter, could the clutch be the culprit? I hate to see you guys having issues. I'm looking forward to seeing that rail run. Good luck getting things sorted out.

I don't think my torqshift comment was rude. It was a poke, mainly towards all those Ford guys claiming a bazillion hp on a fully stock trans.:doh:

Back