Borg Warner test the BATMOWHEEL

Well its possible if the truck averages 114 miles an hour for 1.5 years and has a mid air refueler and tanker for a piss jug.

Skip to 42 seconds in....We run Precision chargers, Bill Devine is a Batty kinda guy. We blew the tires off on the hit....he had a clean pass. Check the mph on the big end. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r_HOITpTyo"]ADRL Extreme 10.5 2012, Event 6 - Summer Drags VIII - YouTube[/ame]

Moyer didn't...I did.
I don't give a phuck what you think.

Plus...I didn't badmouth Bill...just stated what chargers are on both cars.
Not my fault he brought a knife to a gunfight.

Last edited:
Moyer didn't...I did.

Maybe Moyer should keep a leash on his boy's then.
What, are you some sort of spokes model?

Maybe you forgot to mention all the "percussion torn up engine":stab::stab: turbos that are laying all over the trailer floor waiting for a proper burial....?

We blew the tires off on the hit then chased Bill down at the stripe.
If you know anything about racing I shouldn't have to explain what happened to you.
I have the time slip if you wanna see the incrementals.

4.14? Yawn.
We were the 3rd 10.5 car in the 3's several yeas ago in XTF. If you think 4.30's are what Moyer runs you're smoking crack.
That was a bad pass that still got a win light.

Moyer didn't...I did.

Maybe Moyer should keep a leash on his boy's then.
What, are you some sort of spokes model?

Maybe you forgot to mention all the "percussion torn up engine":stab::stab: turbos that are laying all over the trailer floor waiting for a proper burial....?

Blah blah blah...

We blew the tires off on the hit then chased Bill down at the stripe.
If you know anything about racing I shouldn't have to explain what happened to you.
I have the time slip if you wanna see the incrementals.

4.14? Yawn.
We were the 3rd 10.5 car in the 3's several yeas ago in XTF. If you think 4.30's are what Moyer runs you're smoking crack.
That was a bad pass that still got a win light.

Well we shut off 1.78 into the run. If you think we run 160MPH your on main line ****... Do your homework!
There is no point here for you to make other than ignorance. This thread is about BW and BEP 80mm turbos so why would you bash a fellow competitor for no apparent reason?

Shut off at 1.78 and coasted to a 4.30....but your best pass is a 4.14?
Riiiiight....

Quit crying about smack talk too...*****.
It's drag racing...it's a part of the game.
Bill got beat on that pass...we got beat on the next...sh!t happens.
Are you Bill?

BTW...unless Bill is running NHRA Pro Mod next year we're not competitors anymore. ADRL killed XTF...didn't you get the memo?
We're not even sure we're going to the final race this weekend.

Last edited: