Borg Warner test the BATMOWHEEL

I have that slip saved on my phone. Who can I text it to to post in this thread? Can't do it from my phone.
The incrementals show you're full of sh!t about shutting down at 1.78 in.
That car was on the pipes until the very end.

Shut off at 1.78 and coasted to a 4.30....but your best pass is a 4.14?
Riiiiight....

Quit crying about smack talk too...*****.
It's drag racing...it's a part of the game.
Bill got beat on that pass...we got beat on the next...sh!t happens.
Are you Bill?

BTW...unless Bill is running NHRA Pro Mod next year we're not competitors anymore. ADRL killed XTF...didn't you get the memo?
We're not even sure we're going to the final race this weekend.

I'm NOT crying about anything. Certainly NOT about getting beat.
BTW... We weren't coming back either way so does that make it right to talk **** where **** don't apply?
I'm not Bill but I put my Blood into the team and I have a personal relationship with everyone on the team and I know you are way off base. Best of all Todd knows it also....

Last edited:
I wasn't talking sh!t, moron.
I posted a video that makes me laugh in a thread about turbos.
You're the puss with sand in your vagina.
I'll post the slip in here tonight if nobody else just to prove you're lying your ass off about shutting it down.
Bill went:
2.81 to the 330
4:03 to 594'
4.31 out the back

Coasting from 1.78 my ass...

I have that slip saved on my phone. Who can I text it to to post in this thread? Can't do it from my phone.
The incrementals show you're full of sh!t about shutting down at 1.78 in.
That car was on the pipes until the very end.

So I guess you already know what we run to the 330 then?
There is no other 10.5 car in the world that I know of that will 60' or 330' like this one will.
What do you know about a clutch car? I guess shut off was the wrong word to use in this venue.... Watch the video again and get back to me.

posting for Unbroken:

IMG_7551.jpg

WTF are you talking about?
We 60' in the 1.0's consistently and mid to low 2.70's to the 330.
I can show you a ton of 10.5 cars that run those numbers.
Hell Glidden will go high .9's to the 60

You need to get out more often...

I wasn't talking sh!t, moron.
I posted a video that makes me laugh in a thread about turbos.
You're the puss with sand in your vagina.
I'll post the slip in here tonight if nobody else just to prove you're lying your ass off about shutting it down.
Bill went:
2.81 to the 330
4:03 to 594'
4.31 out the back

Coasting from 1.78 my ass...

Irrelevant information. No need to post anything. I'll just say the information is correct. But whats your point? You have no point. There is no point. Apples to oranges. "Knives to guns". You said that yourself. What your my friend at the track and a keyboard bully on here? You can't bully me buddy...

WTF are you talking about?
We 60' in the 1.0's consistently and mid to low 2.70's to the 330.
I can show you a ton of 10.5 cars that run those numbers.
Hell Glidden will go high .9's to the 60

You need to get out more often...

I'll give you that. Glidden is one of the very few that can 60' like we do. Hench he is a clutch car.

Irrelevant information. No need to post anything. I'll just say the information is correct. But whats your point? You have no point. There is no point. Apples to oranges. "Knives to guns". You said that yourself. What your my friend at the track and a keyboard bully on here? You can't bully me buddy...

I'm not bullying anybody...but saying it was clicked at 1.78 is bullsh!t and the slip proves it. I'll call anyone out...especially friends.

I'm not bullying anybody...but saying it was clicked at 1.78 is bullsh!t and the slip proves it. I'll call anyone out...especially friends.

I just looked data and I had this and another run confused. We did not shut down or in other words flat line the clutch. This run the boost sensor fitting broke loose at 1.78 into the run and we completed the run from there on the gates @ 10lbs of boost.

If you want to call bullsh!t then talk to Chase. he saw the data after that run as well as the broken fitting.

Fact of the matter is we work damn hard on a very limited budget and take this very personally. This is not just a hobby to us, this is our life! We have set SB records that you can read about. Wild Bill has been around this stuff longer than we care to think about. Stop by sometime and maybe you can learn something. This man helped Jason Betwarda run 7.30's in a convertible Fox back in the early 90's for christ sake! Try a little HP to CI calculation and see why no one can bash what we are doing here.

Without Bullseye Power and the help from that company we would not be able to accomplish half of what we do on a daily basis. Their dedication to this team is unconditional and genuine. They are here for us through thick and thin.

I have personally seen what can be accomplished with the technology that BEP has applied to the the turbo world and can tell you with no doubt in my mind that there is no smoke and mirrors here. This is real world tech.

Finally. You have this thread so far off track that I am ending this conversation here before it gets further out of hand because I don't have time for a looser such as yourself. You aren't even on the Moyer team. What have YOU done lately?
Next time maybe think before you post total irrelevance because you have a hard on for a certain company. Now clean the sh!t off your shoe and go back to whatever you were doing earlier.

What have I done lately?
Holy sh!t....I jut found Hogues new username. LOL

Is it me or is he just trying to reach the 10 post minimum... LOL and I'm glad that you stoped derailing the thread puppies die when that happens

Do you not have to pay out $10K to call it a $10K challenge? If you get 20 trucks that you hand pick and if they all lose you are only paying out $400 each as you need to remember each truck has to pay $100 to get in. Then if you only get 10 truck its a $4K challenge as no one get's a chance to win anything over $400. Seems like more marketing razzle dazzle then any real fact finding.

Do you not have to pay out $10K to call it a $10K challenge? If you get 20 trucks that you hand pick and if they all lose you are only paying out $400 each as you need to remember each truck has to pay $100 to get in. Then if you only get 10 truck its a $4K challenge as no one get's a chance to win anything over $400. Seems like more marketing razzle dazzle then any real fact finding.

the 100 bucks is for the use of the dyno at Danville...... There is no fact finding here. It is a challenge!

:welcome:

Actually you don't how many pulls have you seen that offer a $2000 purse, yet require an entry fee. Even the $50K race had like a $500 entry fee or something like that.

A race, pull and a dyno competition I understand the entry fee. This is neither of those. This is an undefined test that allows someone other than the truck owner to work on, tune and beat it on the dyno with no set rules. Say the person whoever it maybe puts the turbo on, tunes it up and then blows the engine to pieces....... who's going to cover it? Who fault is it?

So what it really is, is a fact finding mission for Bullseye under the cover of a competition.