Dirty Common Rail Injectors

X2 on the Exergy's. I'm running 100% over Exergy's with dual cp3's and a single 64, very little if any smoke at WOT. Truck runs smooth and very clean with the help of EFI Live, hand calculated best of 20.3mpg as well.

And yours too!

You know I read all the hype surrounding these injectors and have yet to see any substantial proof on a already established high HP CR that they are worth what BBI claims they are.

So here Ya Go Brian.....
My truck is a PROVEN 1000HP ride that is driven to shows all over the East Coast.AS a matter of fact we have the biggest Dyno show on the East Coast coming up and its a show Our club puts on,called "Fall Brawl".So here is a simple offer,Send me a set of the Stage 3's that you claim are good for 1200RWHP and we will swap them into my truck for the show.If they make a substantial power gain,I will buy them and leave them in the truck.If they do not make a substantial gain in power,like your claiming,I will box them up and send them back on my dime.

I personally do not believe the hype that is being stated about power gains with the BBI over any other builders.Good,bad or indifferent I will post my findings here.We have a proven jet and a proven truck and I am willing to have a go at this.I have been on the fence thinking about these for a while and the hype scares me as I have seen it before in this industry.So you can make a believer out of both me and the masses here all you need to do step to the plate.........Andy

yolu seem to have missed this post, or choose to ignore it. step up Brian, this is no cowards corner.

and weather ya love or hate Hammer, theres no escaping the fact hes well known through the northeast/east coast from running and attending MANY dyno events and will give a 100% honest writeup good bad, or indifferent. send that man some sticks$.02

You know I read all the hype surrounding these injectors and have yet to see any substantial proof on a already established high HP CR that they are worth what BBI claims they are.

So here Ya Go Brian.....
My truck is a PROVEN 1000HP ride that is driven to shows all over the East Coast.AS a matter of fact we have the biggest Dyno show on the East Coast coming up and its a show Our club puts on,called "Fall Brawl".So here is a simple offer,Send me a set of the Stage 3's that you claim are good for 1200RWHP and we will swap them into my truck for the show.If they make a substantial power gain,I will buy them and leave them in the truck.If they do not make a substantial gain in power,like your claiming,I will box them up and send them back on my dime.

I personally do not believe the hype that is being stated about power gains with the BBI over any other builders.Good,bad or indifferent I will post my findings here.We have a proven jet and a proven truck and I am willing to have a go at this.I have been on the fence thinking about these for a while and the hype scares me as I have seen it before in this industry.So you can make a believer out of both me and the masses here all you need to do step to the plate.........Andy

Mr. Hammer, I appreciate your generous offer and can surely add you to our list of potential testers. I'm by no means the decision maker in these regards.

If you'd send me a thorough list of your current mods, including your end goals, I can pass that information on.

Thank you!
Brian

Brian...
I will get the list ready of mods & end goals and send in the AM and see what you can do.I have now just got up and am off to work for the Brown Empire for my nightly run into New England and don't have the time to send it now.Look for it in the AM tomorrow.......Thanks....Andy

Apparantly another ginger racist company!!!!! Our struggle continues!!

Brian...
I will get the list ready of mods & end goals and send in the AM and see what you can do.I have now just got up and am off to work for the Brown Empire for my nightly run into New England and don't have the time to send it now.Look for it in the AM tomorrow.......Thanks....Andy

Hey Hammer, where'd you go big boy?

This ain't no cowards corner...... :pop:

O he is way more than a beta tester, he is a potential showcase for your product Brian, His list of mods might take a while to compile. The exposure you would get from him running BBI's would be pretty amazing, he does dyno events quite often, and knows how to mention vendors products that helped get him there.

Yep! Thanks Mike! I have followed Hammer off and on for the past 12 years when he started on TDR.

Awesome working with you Hammer. :Cheer:

We aint hiding and cowering in the cowards corner mikmaze. :pop:

Back