Extrude Honed injectors by Extrudehone?

North East Diesel out of Shelbina MO can test and repair them if they are reparable.

Damn got his voicemail... Hopefully I will know more when he calls back.. I am very interested... Ty U were running these right? any complaints? drawbacks?? TIA

Shane

I thought for a while they may have been a problem but, i don't think they are after trying Scheids 10 hole jobs. I'm running 65% extrudes in my truck. I'm at 703hp and I believe there's more left in them. 65% over stock is pretty big. They don't give info in HP just percentages.

I thought for a while they may have been a problem but, i don't think they are after trying Scheids 10 hole jobs. I'm running 65% extrudes in my truck. I'm at 703hp and I believe there's more left in them. 65% over stock is pretty big. They don't give info in HP just percentages.

Yeah I was reading your post and watched your vid... Honestly I can't hear anything but I understand what your going through sometimes I get a weird noise and It drives me crazy... If you had to guess what would 65% over be?? I would like something in the 100 hp range...

Yeah I was reading your post and watched your vid... Honestly I can't hear anything but I understand what your going through sometimes I get a weird noise and It drives me crazy... If you had to guess what would 65% over be?? I would like something in the 100 hp range...

I'd say a little bigger than 100hp. Everyone I've asked has no clue how to determine hp out of percents.... even Jim at Extrude. They go by that graph on the web page.

I suppose if you can figure out how much hp a stock tip has and add your percentage, you could get close to what HP they are.

I'd say a little bigger than 100hp. Everyone I've asked has no clue how to determine hp out of percents.... even Jim at Extrude. They go by that graph on the web page.

I suppose if you can figure out how much hp a stock tip has and add your percentage, you could get close to what HP they are.

Yeah that was what I was trying to figure out..I might go 60%:st:

Wow that looks like an amazing deal! I guess I could pick up some stock injectors, get them 50% over, and tested for less than I could buy a new set!

Just say that on a 05-06 CR 45%= 60-80 HP

what mods should I have to be able to support the tips? I have a pusher pump that will get upgraded to a fass or something but will that be enough?

I talked to jim and he said I could 60% for an extra 100hp to the wheels and it would be $50 apiece and he didn't think I had to worry about getting the injectors cleaned or checked or anything? I have a carter pusher pump but is that enough fuel since I have a smarty on there already?

I cant have my truck down as its my daily driver, does anyone know a place to buy stock nozzles?

EH %

Then you want say 30% to 35% over stock should be in the 100hp range.

Do these injectors "burn" clean??

Like the edge jammers, they just smoke to much for what they are. I understand that these ant Dons injectors but they sure ant priced like his either so I understand. I just want somethine better than jammers.

talked to jim friday sending my injectors out monday great guy to deal with just tell him what you want and he will help you out.kvd..yes im pretty sure from what ive read exturde honed injectors smoke less then edm injectors i think that jammers are edm.....not sure though maybe someone will chime in that knows for sure

talked to jim friday sending my injectors out monday great guy to deal with just tell him what you want and he will help you out.kvd..yes im pretty sure from what ive read exturde honed injectors smoke less then edm injectors i think that jammers are edm.....not sure though maybe someone will chime in that knows for sure

I really doubt they will smoke less. EDMing is the way to go but, is obviously more expensive. The smoke IMO comes from your set up and/or programmer. I have 65% extruded tips and just recently tried out some of Scheids 10 hole 100hp tips which are EDMed. They smoked way less than my Extruded tips. I think 10 hole tips are for those looking for economy and no smoke..... not power.

I can make basically smokeless passes on one software and smoke like a freight train on another.

Well jammers seems to be over rated on horsepower. Seems they are bout 20 to 30 off from that they are, figured poor machinin was part of that which made me think they don't have the best burn to them.

Either way I'm goin with Bowers injectors.