Hamilton 12V head

iv been working on my 12v i might be interested in one of thoughs heads for my new engion that we are working on the first run of thim

I am working with the engineers this week on the cylinder head, hopefully we can make some progress and see one of these things soon.

Zach

Well after touring the new foundry yesterday, I truly have the warm fuzzies. These guys produce over 100,000 cummins heads per year in a joint venture with with cummins. They were actually pouring cylinder heads while I was there, which was pretty darn cool to see. It was all that I could do not to put on a heat suit and modify a head pulling out some of the cooling jacket section of the casting. I have been promised two months for tooling and 3.5 months for delivery. I hope we actually get somewhere close to that this time. We will see.

Zach

haha, my clock has been screwed up for a few weeks now. I don't know if it is day or night any more. Thank goodness for Advil PM!

Zach

This company is already making CR heads, so it would be the next logical step. But we are focusingon the 12v's for now.

thats very good news zach, I'm hoping you will have these out for my build this winter :D

The tooling is complete! Waiting on samples! If I could figure out how to attach a PDF file I would get a few visuals up.

Zach

just got the pic im uploading onto photobucket right now. ill have it up in a few seconds