Hamilton 12V head

Great work on the head, but if I were a betting man, I am picking 2011 or later!

I'm not holding my breathe for 24v head...hoping, but not anticipating anything soon.

I just got a block to start rebuilding a '99 I've got here and would like to run a 24v head, but if the new 12v head will be available, I would go that route to possibly save money on valvetrain parts.

Sorry for the delays in updates. I have a meeting with the factory engineers on the 7th of July to clear up a few questions.

Zach

How you figure? Valvetrain for 12 valves or valvetrain for 24 valves plus bridges? Not rocket surgery.:poke:

We are aiming at a price of a bare head at $2700 once we hit production. The first order will be slightly higher. I hav e 25pcs coming in in the first order and I believe RonA, Van Haisley, Steve Orose, Alex Hamilton and Greg Young will get a few to do his majic with. So yes, there will still be some available. I am hoping to have our larger valves and 1.82 roller rockers at the same time to dress these with.

Zach

And when are you hoping to have these??

I could get interested depending on the time frame...
Chris

Zach, I am very interested in this. I am gathering parts to build up an engine and would love to test it on a DD. Let me know if I can get in on the first run please.

I'm also interested in a cam, springs, and push rods. PM me with a good time to call and talk to you about it all if you could.