Hows this setup sound for a 2.6 class truck

if patrick is building the truck, the rest of the class better be at least nervous. It WILL run as good as anything else in the class most likely. Point blank, he knows what the hell he's doing!

Also, Wes is without a doubt, one of the best running 2.6 trucks in the country on any given night, period. Has he been beat, sure but it is ONE OF the top trucks. Rocky and Evan have equally as good performing trucks, period. THere's a few more equal to him in KY and probably other places too. They are the top caliber trucks in the class though.

I bet you'll do fine, even against those caliber of trucks! It ain't no picnic but I'd bet Patrick isn't building a grocery getter either. ;)

C-ya

thanks smokeshow, this 2.6 class is a treat to watch and i hope to be competetive in it, it was fun watching evan and wes duke it out for the top spots i went to washington courthouse last year and there was 3 feet between the top 6 spots know thats competition right there at its best. This is all for fun and i wanna join in on it, hope to see ya at the pulls.

ok no full pull were not worthy, hahahahahaaha just joking why does there always have to be one arse that shows himself when theres a good conversation going on, u have probably never puylled a truck i have for 12 years know, im in it for fun and if u dont have a truck to pull then u have no business putting your 2 cents in it.

You are the one acting like you know it all! I was pulling way before there was any classes you just showed up and hooked in THE diesel class. No I dont have my dodge anymore but I plan on hooking my new D-max this year. You asked how it would fair and sense I have pulled against the crowd down south you want to beat and sense ive pulled and beat all these guys we are talking about a time or two. I was just letting you know its a tuff crowd. So good luck! NOFULLPULLEL OUT!

heck yeah we r tim, gotta do something till pulling season starts back up hahahahahaha, hows ur build coming, u gonna change to that 6speed.

Steadom i have read down though all of these post i think this is you. Met you down at the pull in waterford, oh should be a good time if you get your girlfriends truck together you should try to come n run in the points at the cotpa it is a great time with alot of good guys we would love to have another great running dodge to try in run down the D-Max that has put it on us the last couple of years.

All I see! Do you have the extended cab long bed thats blue with a little lift on it? That has what smokingoat said written across you windshield?

yeah nick i have changed it all around i took the twins off and am building that truck into the 2.6 truck running a s476 bushed down to a 2.6, i am putting my big motor in my old truck i bought back and pulling it with a single s480 and patrick who built ragged out is putting together both motors. should be fun nick i had trouble last year with 2 valves coming apart and trashed 2 motors, we found out we got a bad batch of valves i bought them all at the same time and 4 more were hairline cracked anyway, should be fun im doing it right this year hope to get in the points with u guys next year after getting a year under our belts and get the bugs worked out. i think u have my number give me a holler. and its Stethem. see u guys.

i know nick those duramaxs r hard to beat in the 2.6 class allot of good running duramax's, i almost built a duramax but damn the parts r expensive.

900HP :hehe:

Evan has got a very strong running truck but i dont know about 900HP, Ben duvall beat him a few times and Ben is around mid 700, and ive seen a few trucks beat him. I would have to say mabye a few trucks are around 900hp in the 2.6 class (one comes to mind from MO) but most are between 700-800

900HP :hehe:

Evan has got a very strong running truck but i dont know about 900HP, Ben duvall beat him a few times and Ben is around mid 700, and ive seen a few trucks beat him. I would have to say mabye a few trucks are around 900hp in the 2.6 class (one comes to mind from MO) but most are between 700-800

Are you talking about a black ext cab dually

thats what i was thinking kman, 700 to 800 hp i know for a fact wes wades truck was around 780 and he beat evan about every place i watched them last year, yes they were neck and neck but still not 900hp. With that being said it should be a fun class to be in and somewhat cost affording. Gonna be fun.

yeah we r not saying it hasnt been or isnt but he simply stated allot of them and i really dont think that there are that many. but u r exactly right it can be achieved thats what we r trying for with the s476 bushed down to a 2.6 is 900+ hp sont know if it will happen but thats what we r shooting for.

I was talking about that truck it is 01PPUMP

yeah 900HP can be done in the 2.6 class, if i was to guess i would say you are there Kevin! But out of 20 trucks you may get at an event there mite be 1 there even close to 900HP the rest are going to be less than 800HP, in the 2.6 class

agreed agreed agreed, i just hope to be competetive, thats all im wanting i didnt say i was gonna dominate jsut be competetive.

Where are you gouys talkin about horsepower numbers at? The crank or rear tires? I know of quiet a few 2.6 truck in the 800h.p area at the rear tires and a few dipping into te 900's......

Back