Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

J.Keith said:
Uh, read my post. I DON'T CARE if ya'll believe me.
I don't sell stuff and I don't deal in BS.
When a product lives up to it's claims and the customer is happy they will purchase again. Thats all I'm saying.

There ya go. Not worth my time.

Now I'm going to the shop to start on the new turbo system.
thats why i said in my last post that i was in no way trying to insult you. i am by all means not trying to call you a liar, its just frustrating because i was one of the people inline to get one of these pumps and backed out becuase i heard how many had failed. its also frustrating that someone says this pump puts out this much power over the stock pump and dont have proof. like i said, i was not tyring to bash you in any way, i was just frustrated that another person came on and claimed it worked this good and didnt back it up. sorry for the somewhat rude statements i made, i am just frustrated as i really would love if this pump performed as advertised and i could see it in action.

Ok man. Fair enough.
Tell ya what. This weekend I have another day off and I'll try to roll it again with someone filming and stuff. Bottom line is I simply got the truck running, made a few banzi passes to warm it up and hit the rollers.

I'm VERY excited about the difference it's made. I do know that my SBC DD3600 is unhappy about dealing with the new pump.

Also I havn't followed this thread and just went through and read most of it. Not sure why these pumps aren't performing for others the way it has for me but I'm no VP expert.
How's that Redline unlimited treating you? I'm seriously considering trying that. I had a old Redline and it would never make as much power as the Drag Comp. Most of the time it was 30 to 45hp shy.

GSM-01 said:
My question is what if the pump can't handle huge sales? What if the manufacturer cannot keep up with 500units a week? Rather 8 units a week or less?

I doubt you could sell 26000 of these pumps in a year......Perhaps 2600.

J.Keith said:
How's that Redline unlimited treating you? I'm seriously considering trying that. I had a old Redline and it would never make as much power as the Drag Comp. Most of the time it was 30 to 45hp shy.
sorry again for the confusion man, no pun intended. as far as the Redline unlimited, i will never go to another box unless its meaner than this one. its crazy. with my old TST comp, smarty stack, it would pull hard to 3500 rpms and ran great, the Redline fuels alot harder on my truck than the TST comp or my old DRAG comp did. its crazy. it mean, its a whole different feeling being able to turn 4100 rpms and it pulls just as hard there as it does at 3200 rpms. now i understand why the sled pullers use it but i am more of a drag racer and the extra rpms help out BIG time. i kinda got to be carefull with it becuase when i hit the nitrous, it wants to rev up so fast i am affraid i willl over rev the motor, i mean it hits 4k so fast its not even funny.

Timbeaux38 said:
So with your setup, it picked up 100hp with all the boxes on kill over it's previous best with an SO pump? Not bad at all...

If you dont mind telling us, what is your setup?

Well,
Balanced rotating assembly,
Fluid Dampner
Ported head
MaxSpool cam,
GAM valve springs,
o-ring'ed and studded,
Speaco Intercooler
Snow stage 3
F1 Mach 6's
Drag Comp
Monster VP
HTT 64/14 on a B2
FASS 150/150
SBC DD 3600

Thats about it. I've done lots of other things with this pickup but thats what it's running now.

inline6power said:
sorry again for the confusion man, no pun intended. as far as the Redline unlimited, i will never go to another box unless its meaner than this one. its crazy. with my old TST comp, smarty stack, it would pull hard to 3500 rpms and ran great, the Redline fuels alot harder on my truck than the TST comp or my old DRAG comp did. its crazy. it mean, its a whole different feeling being able to turn 4100 rpms and it pulls just as hard there as it does at 3200 rpms. now i understand why the sled pullers use it but i am more of a drag racer and the extra rpms help out BIG time. i kinda got to be carefull with it becuase when i hit the nitrous, it wants to rev up so fast i am affraid i willl over rev the motor, i mean it hits 4k so fast its not even funny.

Makes me want to try one real bad.
I'm building this pickup as a puller so thats exactly what I want.
The highest I've revved mine since the build is 3700 and it's running out bad up there.

J.Keith said:
Well, I don't have a scanner to get the before and after dyno sheets up. And frankly I don't give a damn if people believe me or not.
My 2000 got one of these bad boys today and the difference is amazing.
Dyno'd before at 617.8 on washer fluid. 57psi boost. No smoke after boost.
Dyno'd after at 761.4 again on washer fluid. 77psi of boost and no end to the smoke.
Lets see, thats a difference of 143.6hp and I know theres more there once I build new twins on it.
Have you done any pulls on fuel only (for the internet dyno queens)? :hehe:
761 without nitrous is outstanding:bow:

J.Keith said:
Take it or leave it I don't care. I'd buy another one.

I'll take it. You're just some guy posting on the internet so you could be anybody, but I'll still take some numbers over works great, call me! :hehe: :hehe:

absolutely it is, thats an easy 800 plus combo with some spray. hey Keith, do you mind telling us what stage pump that is?

Ph4tty said:
I heard that you did dyno, but it was less power than the old motor. No wonder its so hush hush:hehe: If you were making good power then posting results will result in more sales and more money, but absent of that we are left to assume its hype.

So lets review:
non power making pump + hype = sales
power making pump + verifiable results = sales
non power making pump + dyno - hype = no sales
:owned: (waiting now for my man law violation)

Man you are STUPID. Read my damn posts - I don't care if you or anybody else buys anything - EVER. Can you read??? How many frickin times have I posted that I don't care about selling one nor do I care if anybody buys one ever again. Truck has never been on the dyno, is faster than it ever was and have plenty of room for more. So, now you have the right story. Stop posting stuff you know nothing about - you're really showing your ignorance.

inline6power said:

absolutely it is, thats an easy 800 plus combo with some spray. hey Keith, do you mind telling us what stage pump that is?

It's a Stage 2.

I would expect somewhere around 700 flat without water.
However I'm now having some turbo issues with drive pressure and such. So, either I have to rebuild the system with a different turbo combo or at the very least make some changes to the wastegate setup.
Don't really like changing headgaskets all that much. LOL

farmboysdiesel said:
Probably none Doug. Hardy frickin har har :hehe: You're like a damn broken record.

Speaking of Broken Record, if you don't care about what any of us do, or talk about concerning these pumps, Why, do you keep interrupting our discussion?

farmboysdiesel said:
Probably none Doug. Hardy frickin har har :hehe: You're like a damn broken record.

Gus,

For someone who doesn't care if anyone buys this pump seems you are all stirred up about the controversy.... As for not selling the pumps I know of at least one individual who is STILL waiting for his stage 3 pump from you that was paid for over 90 days ago. Tell you what I will shut up when you make more HP with your monster VP than I did with a SO pump, sound fair? I am sure with a little more work the SO pumped trucks will be making 900+ RWHP. Over 850 was done with weekend at Fall Brawl and just this summer 876 was done both with an SO pump.

To think a lot of these would sell yearly is crazy. You told me yourself that guys are too tight to spend the $$ on them so you really don't care what people do. Lets keeps the story straight, no smoke and mirrors.

Signature600 said:
Speaking of Broken Record, if you don't care about what any of us do, or talk about concerning these pumps, Why, do you keep interrupting our discussion?

Read the posts. Setting a couple of slow minded people right. You're undervalved - why are you over here??

Jetpilot said:
Gus,

For someone who doesn't care if anyone buys this pump seems you are all stirred up about the controversy.... As for not selling the pumps I know of at least one individual who is STILL waiting for his stage 3 pump from you that was paid for over 90 days ago. Tell you what I will shut up when you make more HP with your monster VP than I did with a SO pump, sound fair? I am sure with a little more work the SO pumped trucks will be making 900+ RWHP. Over 850 was done with weekend at Fall Brawl and just this summer 876 was done both with an SO pump.

To think a lot of these would sell yearly is crazy. You told me yourself that guys are too tight to spend the $$ on them so you really don't care what people do. Lets keeps the story straight, no smoke and mirrors.

Just get tired or people like you running their mouths - that's all. Hide and watch.

farmboysdiesel said:
Read the posts. Setting a couple of slow minded people right. You're undervalved - why are you over here??

I have read the posts...I'm having trouble deciding which are slow minded;)

As far as us undervalvers, I still like to know what's up in the crap VP world.
Chris

Gus,

You are the one running your mouth.... You have NOTHING to back up the power claims you are making about this pump! I certainly don't need to hide from someone like you. You have been invited to numerous events to dyno and show the performance of this pump and each and every time you have a reason for not showing. At least Wade would show and maybe dyno......:hehe:

Have I ever claimed a number Doug?? NO NO NO - didn't think so. I'm not wasting my time, effort, or money to go to an event just so 'you guys' can see it for yourselves. I'll do it in my own good time whenver I feel like it and then maybe I'll let you know. Hide and watch Dougy and you'll see something.

Back