Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

9 LIVES said:
I have rode in Gus's truck several times.....im still making payments to the upholstery cleaning service! :evil

First time he lit the turbos as 55mph and I saw the rear end comming around I let loose...so I thought I had a weak bladder :hehe: until he did it again...and again :bow: my apologies to the passenger seat.

I would encourage any doubters to take a test drive. But as he makes me do from now on...you might want to bring a black bag to put on the seat before you sit down. Just a little extra safety measure :shake:

:hehe: Now that's something to chuckle at.

farmboysdiesel said:
:hehe: Now that's something to chuckle at.

I heard that you did dyno, but it was less power than the old motor. No wonder its so hush hush:hehe: If you were making good power then posting results will result in more sales and more money, but absent of that we are left to assume its hype.

So lets review:
non power making pump + hype = sales
power making pump + verifiable results = sales
non power making pump + dyno - hype = no sales
:owned: (waiting now for my man law violation)

My question is what if the pump can't handle huge sales? What if the manufacturer cannot keep up with 500units a week? Rather 8 units a week or less?

Even if Gus does go any dyno this pump and it puts out huge HP #'s that does not guarantee sales...

IMO most of the keyboard dyno fanatics don't really have the funds to purchase these pumps. The ones that do have the money are out enjoying them and that's why there is little to no response on these boards.
With the pump comes bigger lines...bigger lines bigger injectors...bigger injectors...more money...more money = Adult diaper fly by the seat of your pants kind of fun :woohoo:

Seriously look at the majority of the highest HP cummins powered trucks in the nation. 90% of them either don't own a computer or don't ever post on these boards. And those who are making big power that are members of the boards have very low post counts. Im sure people with these monster pumps will post real world results when they find the time. :evil

GSM-01 :
I guess that would mean ante up your $$$ and get in line :hehe: :hehe:

All good things take time! Some of the finest cigars,wines & Ferrari's you must get on a waiting list for. Money can buy everything but time:bow:

Since I don't want to read through the last nine or ten pages.. And since I havn't checked in during those pages..

Has anyone actually posted a dyno sheet, or are the highly calibrated butt dynos still reigning on these monster VPs?

9 LIVES said:
Even if Gus does go any dyno this pump and it puts out huge HP #'s that does not guarantee sales...

IMO most of the keyboard dyno fanatics don't really have the funds to purchase these pumps. The ones that do have the money are out enjoying them and that's why there is little to no response on these boards.
With the pump comes bigger lines...bigger lines bigger injectors...bigger injectors...more money...more money = Adult diaper fly by the seat of your pants kind of fun :woohoo:

Seriously look at the majority of the highest HP cummins powered trucks in the nation. 90% of them either don't own a computer or don't ever post on these boards. And those who are making big power that are members of the boards have very low post counts. Im sure people with these monster pumps will post real world results when they find the time. :evil

Or maybe the people that run high hp trucks stay away from the internet to avoid sack riders like you.

It has nothing to do with who can aford what, most people are just smart enough not to drop three grand on a mystery pump that might add power, or might be all hype.

If the monster pump is really as great as Gus says it is, then I will be at the top of the list to get one.

Well i talked to daves diesel the other day. And that is who i assume is making the pumps. They told me directly again for the 2nd time that the person that is making the internals for these pumps is not reliable. And they are not producing many at this time.

However the blue 2nd gen 24valve pulling truck that they have pulled in houston and it was the only true 24valve pulling truck down there. It ran with the big 12valves. The truck was crazy and it had the mysterious monster pump.

Some one just needs to sh** or get off the pot and get the da** thing out so we can all enjoy the benifits.

Well, I don't have a scanner to get the before and after dyno sheets up. And frankly I don't give a damn if people believe me or not.
My 2000 got one of these bad boys today and the difference is amazing.
Dyno'd before at 617.8 on washer fluid. 57psi boost. No smoke after boost.
Dyno'd after at 761.4 again on washer fluid. 77psi of boost and no end to the smoke.
Lets see, thats a difference of 143.6hp and I know theres more there once I build new twins on it.

Take it or leave it I don't care. I'd buy another one.

do you really think someone is going to believe that after all that has been said on this thread? 146hp gain and NO DYNO SHEET to go with it. people just arent going to believe it. still sounds like hype, but then again like i have said before, i have been wrong in the past and i may be wrong now but till we have DATA i am saying BS

If someone showed you a dyno graph you still wouldn't beleive it! everyone would say they would have to see it in person or it was to this or that. Its a lost cause...and that is bottom line why nobody bothers going out of their way to please the keyboard dyno queens.

inline6power said:
do you really think someone is going to believe that after all that has been said on this thread? 146hp gain and NO DYNO SHEET to go with it. people just arent going to believe it. still sounds like hype, but then again like i have said before, i have been wrong in the past and i may be wrong now but till we have DATA i am saying BS

Uh, read my post. I DON'T CARE if ya'll believe me.
I don't sell stuff and I don't deal in BS.
When a product lives up to it's claims and the customer is happy they will purchase again. Thats all I'm saying.

9 LIVES said:
If someone showed you a dyno graph you still wouldn't beleive it! everyone would say they would have to see it in person or it was to this or that. Its a lost cause...and that is bottom line why nobody bothers going out of their way to please the keyboard dyno queens.

There ya go. Not worth my time.

Now I'm going to the shop to start on the new turbo system.

Last edited:
9 LIVES said:
bullcrap, if i got one of these monster pumps and it performed like stated above, the first thing i would do is tell you guys and my buddies. expecially when everyone says they dont work. i would want to prove them wrong if it worked that great on my truck. why all of a sudden has this guy come up and said it worked on his truck. if i was getting a pump, i would be pleased to tell people that i got one and will be testing it to see the difference. why was nothing said and how long has this thread been going on? i mean the highest hp on straight #2 is right at 700 with a HRVP and he claimed 76x with washer fluid which by all means has meth in it. i am just calling it how i see it and if i got a pump that by itself gave my truck almost 150hp gain and 22PSI BOOST INCREASE with nothing else done i wouldnt be able to hold it in. i just dont understand how these people keep saying they do work yet WE STILL HAVE SEEN NO PROOF. ........not trying to call him a liar but look at this thread. what have we all been demanding for this pump? DYNO SHEETS AND DATA and then a guy states that he gained 146 hp with this pump alone and then says he has no way to get the dyno sheet on the computer? i dont know, mabey its all true and this pump does make this monster power but i sure would like to see it.

J.Keith said:
There ya go. Not worth my time.

Now I'm going to the shop to start on the new turbo system.
see this is what i mean. this is really starting to sound like a gus thread. not worth my time to post my results or i dont need to show you cause i know it works and so on. i mean to be honest, if i had the extra cash laying around i would probably order one just to see if it does work which i may still do in the future, i just feel like others on here do and i would love to see some real world action of this pump actually workin. i know i know, there is a video of the blue 24v pullin truck but thats one out of how many that claim the pump works? sorry if i sound rude J. Keith, by all means i am not trying to or nor am i calling you a liar, i would just reallly love to see a dyno sheet to go with those numbers because thats a pretty impressive hp gain with just a pump swap. thanks again and sorry if i offended you, i had no intentions of doing so.

J.Keith said:
Well, I don't have a scanner to get the before and after dyno sheets up. And frankly I don't give a damn if people believe me or not.
My 2000 got one of these bad boys today and the difference is amazing.
Dyno'd before at 617.8 on washer fluid. 57psi boost. No smoke after boost.
Dyno'd after at 761.4 again on washer fluid. 77psi of boost and no end to the smoke.
Lets see, thats a difference of 143.6hp and I know theres more there once I build new twins on it.

Take it or leave it I don't care. I'd buy another one.

With or without electronics?

im not pointing fingers or talking crap about anyone in nameing cuz i have nothing against anyof these ppl.
but daves diesel does not make that pump.....
darrens truck flat out gets it we ll have said and realised this by now, but like gus who i have nothing against pretty much put a new motor in after this winter that has a ton of internal S*** done to it that truck hauled a** last year with out a vp pump it just wouldnt stay together.
my buddy greg arn whom i talk to almost every day is running this monster pump built by mike jerzemski who sells to daves diesel put his truck on dyno at indy and RODS saw him dyno also it threw down 518 hp and 1050 tq? i know 518 tq not positive on but it wanst that high in the 10** it did have a redline on it and it did have a s400 that is bigger than a 2.8
if you watch the vid of his truck to me its way way over fueled it smoked greyish white till turbo lit.
ill make some phone calls and get mike jerzemskis number and everyone here that wants to can call him and talk to him and ask or do whatever it is you want. IMO the pump isnt worth the price unless you want a crazy lopey 24 v
but hey to each their own just cuz someone wont post dyno results doesnt mean im going to make them the center of my day and talk shi! about them

Right. I'll call the shop and see if I can get the run file somehow.

Also to be considered is the VP that I removed was by no means in tip top shape. Considering that it was down almost 45hp on my previous best I would venture to say that it was failing. So, I would call a 100hp increase or thereabout a fair assessment. The biggest difference that I notice (other than the noticeable HP increase) is the top end fueling. With the Drag Comp and Smarty on kill it has really come alive over 2700. Whole different powerband.

So with your setup, it picked up 100hp with all the boxes on kill over it's previous best with an SO pump? Not bad at all...

If you dont mind telling us, what is your setup?

Back