Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

farmboysdiesel said:
Hide and watch Dougy and you'll see something.

Oh my God..... Sorry it has taken so long for a reply but I had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard. :hehe: To think I would hide from you Gus is just ignorant. But I will watch and in the mean time spend the $3K I saved on a monster VP on something that actually works.

Better use that money for other things. Be careful about falling on the floor - at your age you'll probably bust a hip or something.

OMG, I keep coming back to this thread daily because its like a funny soap opera :pop:

I met the maker of these pumps, through a very standup General Manager, of a large diesel performance electronics manufacturer. The guy who makes these, is a tinkerer. Let me rephrase that, an extremely intelligent and experienced tinkerer. It is not Dave's Diesel, who makes these. He, really does not have time to make these full time. He stays busy doing contract machining. They will flow so much fuel, that if it isn't delivered in a timely manner, being larger lines, open tubes and un-conventional injectors, they have some internal issues. The enemy of these pumps is restriction. I was offered to be sent one to try, the dilema to production, is having suitable cores to be built, also the time to do it. I just want everyone to know that sometimes there are reasons why things are, as they are. I know there is much debate as to the performance of these pumps. I would also like to see real results be posted. I am not a cheerleader, or for or against anyone or anything, concerning these pumps. I guarantee one thing, you will never hear a SO pump fuel knock at idle, like a truck I know of, that has one of these pumps. Delivery of volume, is relative to timing, as fuel rate is greatly increased, during the injection event, you will get a severe fuel knock, as a greater volume is delivered over the same time constraint. No SO pump will make the same audible distinction. They for one thing, do exist. Next question, will they live.

Every time I read one of Gus's post I feel great about telling everyone I know with a diesel truck in NC to stay far away from FBD.

Calling someone STUPID is a very poor debate tactic and reeks of insecurity.

Mike D said:
Every time I read one of Gus's post I feel great about telling everyone I know with a diesel truck in NC to stay far away from FBD.

Calling someone STUPID is a very poor debate tactic and reeks of insecurity.

Thank you. They keep coming to me time after time after time so you must be doing something right with better than great results. BTW - you don't even know me. Have I worked on your truck?? NO What makes you think you can judge anything about me?? You can't. Wasn't interested in debate tactics nor am I concerned with the fact of you trying to call someone insecure. I'm just sick and tired or repeating myself amongst other things. I'm sure that if you knew what was going on you would understand but you don't. :thankyou2:

farmboysdiesel said:
Better use that money for other things. Be careful about falling on the floor - at your age you'll probably bust a hip or something.

SILENCE!!!

I KIILLL YOU!

i think we have another wade, or maybe it is wades daddy, those posts gus are poor. i know i would never do business with you from the way you post.

jkretzer said:
i think we have another wade, or maybe it is wades daddy, those posts gus are poor. i know i would never do business with you from the way you post.

I'm certain I will lose sleep. :thankyou2:

farmboysdiesel said:
Thank you. They keep coming to me time after time after time so you must be doing something right with better than great results. BTW - you don't even know me. Have I worked on your truck?? NO What makes you think you can judge anything about me?? You can't. Wasn't interested in debate tactics nor am I concerned with the fact of you trying to call someone insecure. I'm just sick and tired or repeating myself amongst other things. I'm sure that if you knew what was going on you would understand but you don't. :thankyou2:

I'm not judging you, personally. I'm judging your posting style or lack there of, calling someone stupid reflects poorly on you and your business.

Having not met many of the people that post here and other boards, I can only draw from what they say to measure what kind of person they might be, for example, I've never met Doug, but I recommended people to him when he had PDW, because of what I've read from him on diesel performance sites and what others have said about him.

Calling someone stupid in response to what they said suggests that their remarks made you feel insecure because you couldn't reply with factual information. Seems spot on to me.

well since i dont try to sell anything i only spend my money on other peoples products i will say it Gus you are an idiot. the attacks and claims you make certainly take your credibility down in my book. sorry you live your life that way.

Mike D- i agree with you.

Hey Doug, can you post that on this website, i cant watch youtube on my secure computer.

Back