Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Jetpilot said:
If any of you are wondering what ol Dockboy and I are posting about look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

It is good for a big laugh!

Whats really funny is the resemblance to how you guys look. Jetpilot kinda looks like Jeff Durham, while Dockboy,....... Well I ain't going to be the one to say it =X

202763.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

Ph4tty said:
Whats really funny is the resemblance to how you guys look. Jetpilot kinda looks like Jeff Durham, while Dockboy,....... Well I ain't going to be the one to say it =X

202763.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL

If only Wade was still around here...imagine where this conversation would go!!!!

Chris

Is there actually anyone out there with real world numbers on these pumps ?? If a person was to want one who would he contact ??. I have question but i dont want to start a war either thanks, jr

so i dont think ill ever read 13 pages of post ever again, i was hoping for some type of recognition of this pump cause i have a 2000 dually 6spd that im really deciding what to do with and well this thread did nothing for me except spike my interest in this pump and what it does, i may try the redline unlimited box though, O and achmed the dead terrorist freakin awesome. Hope you get everything going gus and let us all know what it does,

Taylor

Last edited:
Monster

I ran a stage II monster for the last half of the pulling season. This was combined with a Redline Unlimited box, Dynomite 200hp then 240hp injectors, bigger lines and connector tubes.

THERE IS A FUELING DIFFERENCE between the monster stage 2 and the Industrial Injection Hot Rod Pump I was running. I have not dynoed the truck with the Monster or with the hotrod so I can't give you any numbers would not matter anyway since I don't have a baseline with the Hotrod. What I can say is fuel in not a problem with this pump.

For Instance on the rare occation this truck is street driven, with the Hot Rod I has to run my smarty on the high level to have enough fuel down low to light the HTT 66/71 Stainless. Now when I street drive the truck I only run off of the pump and injectors. There is so much fuel on demand that you have to watch the stack in the rear view mirror and ease into the throttle so it does not blackout every intersection. And on the pulling track the redline is ran at 75% fueling and the smoke does not clear up unlike the hotrod.

Now some might have seen I have the Redline and Monster for sale in the classifieds the reason for this is I want more RPMS than this setup with provide. I have more than enough fuel for the setup but when the truck runs over 4000 is cuts out and will not run right until it fals back down below 3600 rpms.

Don't take this as a sales pitch because it is not. Does it provide numbers on a dyno I don't know, but it does out perform the other electronic options for our years on the pulling track and on the street.

Just got in from the track with Gus....im sure he will chime in here we got a few good videos of his truck.

Best tonight of 7.05 fuel only in the 1/8th !

TST was on level 3 - no timing. Time sheet reads:

1.5342 60ft.
4.5312 330ft.
6.5882 594ft ET
7.0512 1/8 ET
97.19 MPH

First pass no electronics - pump, injectors and air

1.6011 60ft.
4.6590 330ft.
6.7751 594ft ET
7.2582 1/8 ET
93.14 MPH

All throttle NO bottle. Built and tuned by www.farmboysdiesel.com

Nice times Gus...I especially like those 60' times :clap: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the fastest 24V on fuel and maybe nitrous for that matter?

Thanks Joel - I appreciate that. I feel like the 6.90's on fuel only aren't that far away. Still learning what exactly what to put with this pump.

Double J : I can answer that one when Rockingham has the next test and tune event! :rockwoot:

Rodram2002: He really hasen't gotten the chance to mess with any other settings. The local track is REALLY crowded with bikes and ricers. Your lucky to get 2 runs in before the track closes . So really there is still PLENTY of room to advance with this truck...

Last edited:
farmboysdiesel said:
TST was on level 3 - no timing. Time sheet reads:

1.5342 60ft.
4.5312 330ft.
6.5882 594ft ET
7.0512 1/8 ET
97.19 MPH

First pass no electronics - pump, injectors and air

1.6011 60ft.
4.6590 330ft.
6.7751 594ft ET
7.2582 1/8 ET
93.14 MPH

All throttle NO bottle. Built and tuned by www.farmboysdiesel.com

what do you mean no timing? second gen TST's dont do timing. but great times anyway.

Jetpilot said:
When did this happen and where? What brand dyno and its location was used also what were the control condidtions? I have seen a ton of dyno sheets where CF's were bogus thus the HP numbers were too. I know there were rumblings earlier this year about dyno numbers but when it actually came to testing a SO, HRVP, and MVP against each other there seemed to be some confusion. Done different days, different trucks, etc.

Gus this isn't to call you out, you made the statement that it has already proven it can do 750 RWHP on fuel alone so some answers would be nice.

Here is a video of the 11.49 run. May 25,2007 New England Dragway Epping NH. 90' above sea level.

Mike's 11 sec run

Back