Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

jr22 said:
Is there actually anyone out there with real world numbers on these pumps ?? If a person was to want one who would he contact ??. I have question but i dont want to start a war either thanks, jr

I hold dyno sheets on these pumps. I had posted results before. Let me know if would like me to post them again. These pumps are available and I have Stage II pumps in stock.

Ben,

I would love to see dyno sheets. Do you have back to back runs on the same truck using monster, HRVP, and SO VP?

farmboysdiesel said:
TST was on level 3 - no timing. Time sheet reads:

1.5342 60ft.
4.5312 330ft.
6.5882 594ft ET
7.0512 1/8 ET
97.19 MPH

First pass no electronics - pump, injectors and air

1.6011 60ft.
4.6590 330ft.
6.7751 594ft ET
7.2582 1/8 ET
93.14 MPH

All throttle NO bottle. Built and tuned by www.farmboysdiesel.com

Hey, Nice job. Glad to see we have some true numbers for people. Tried to call you back. Talk to you later. :rockwoot:

same truck, same day, Stock VP, Stage II, Stage III, sorry no HRVP tried to scan sheets in but not legible, not at office now, will reply with results Monday

farmboysdiesel said:
Would have been an 11 flat the in 1/4.

Would have??:bang

Sorry to be a doubter but...............

with a 1.5 60 yet only 97 mph 1/8.....you won't have enough mph to make an 11 flat 1/4.:poke: An 11.2 or so yes, but not an 11.0.

You would need to AVG. 113 mph on the top 1/8 to do an 11 flat off of that run. At 97 mph in the 1/8 means you would have to trap about 128-130 mph in the 1/4. Don't see it happening sorry. Most 11 flat psses are doing 100-102 mph in the 1/8.

Good runs but "would haves" don't mean a whole lot!:badidea:

Last edited:
Greg your speaking from experience right? after all how many 11.00 has your powerstroke done? am I missing something?:poke:

9 LIVES said:
Greg your speaking from experience right? after all how many 11.00 has your powerstroke done? am I missing something?:poke:

Physics doesn't lie ;)

660 ft. in 4 sec. You do the math :poke:

ben@npd said:
same truck, same day, Stock VP, Stage II, Stage III, sorry no HRVP tried to scan sheets in but not legible, not at office now, will reply with results Monday

Ben,

That great!

farmboysdiesel said:
I needed to laugh today. :thankyou2:

I'm glad!!

Make sure you are at Smokin in the Smokies in April:poke: You can beat me on the Little boys 1/8 mi tack and the dyno:Cheer:

Jetpilot said:
Ben,

That great!

Mustang dyno HTT64/14 7@.019 injectors same truck same day
stock vp44 424/892
stage II 520/1081
stage III 551/1099

Ben,

Can you post each dyno sheet? What were the mods on the truck other than HTT turbo?

The stock VP numbers are real close to my "no electronics" run, which I'm assuming that run was. If the stage III adds the 130ish HP over a stock VP on a "no electronics" run, then it looks promising. :pop: .

Jetpilot said:
Ben,

Can you post each dyno sheet? What were the mods on the truck other than HTT turbo?
No electronics, stock engine,
Sorry, but every time I try to scan in the dyno sheets they are illegible. Probably has something to do with my cheap all in one.

Back