Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Jetpilot said:
Don an antiquity? Don't think so, the highest proven HP VP trucks in the country are running F1 products. Some of highest proven HP CR trucks are running F1 products. Improved products are coming routinely from Don...... I think he and F1 will be on the scene awhile.

Good for him. Well what happend to you Doug??

Word on the street was he was pushed out of business....:poke: :pop:

9 LIVES said:
Word on the street was he was pushed out of business....:poke: :pop:

Must be walking on the wrong street.... I got out becuause I had a good offer on the business. As you may or may not be aware I am an airline pilot full time so the diesel business was a business I started on the side. PDW had grown large enough that I needed to devote full time to it or hire somebody to help. With being gone 1/2 the month hiring someone and overseeing the shop was out of the question. So that left me with either sell or go with it full time. I had a good offer for it and I decided it was time for me to spend time with my family. As I am sure you are aware there is no retirement plan, medical, vacation, etc. when you work for yourself. I was working about 12 hours a day every day of the month except for maybe a Sunday I had off from flying and was at home.

My wife and 3 boys are very happy I have time for the family again.

Do you golf Doug? Next time you're going to have a layover at DIA let me know and I'll line up a tee time. Several nice courses within 15 mins of the airport.

duke1n said:
Do you golf Doug? Next time you're going to have a layover at DIA let me know and I'll line up a tee time. Several nice courses within 15 mins of the airport.

Well my version of golf is a cart,beer, and some fun loosing balls. I am up for whatever you would want to do though. Email me at dfsjetpilot@isp.com and I will check my schedule to see if DIA is coming in Nov or Dec.

Doug Smith.....j/k

Attachments

• adam_sandler_happy_gilmore_001[1].jpg
    adam_sandler_happy_gilmore_001[1].jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
Jetpilot said:
Must be walking on the wrong street.... I got out becuause I had a good offer on the business. QUOTE]

I was just pickin at ya big timer :evil I figured there was 2 sides to each story right?

Soup Nazi said:
I wouldnt give em a reason for anything Doug. It is none of their business.

Duke? golf? I live on a killer course. Although I dont play myself. I can outdrive anyone on a cart:hehe:

Here is a link: http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.asp?course=1077256
The rich get richer huh lol. I was trying to find your house on the google map sat photo. I was looking for Benz in the driveway but didn't see one.

Greg, if you come to the TS event next spring we'll have to get on somewhere in Bowling Green if they have golf courses in that neck of Billyland.

They have a PGA style course in franklin 15 miles south of BG,, Kenny Perry is the name I think ?

Kenny Perry is stud golfer. Come to think of it I guess he is from Ky. Maybe he is related to Dennis Perry lol. Dennis, hook us up with your cousin Kenny.

SmokinCummins said:
What would it require to install a monster pump on a golf car?

Easy, take off the pump, drill out the outlet, and slap it back on! TADA!

SmokinCummins said:
What would it require to install a monster pump on a golf car?

From the lack of documented proof, looks like you could get the same added performance using the good ole' tee trick!!:hehe:

Sounds like a good plan Mike! Probably have to sneak the round in early Sun. morning before I have to head home:Cheer:

Back