Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

WOW!!!!:pop: :pop: :bs: :bs:

After looking at this thread all its easy to see a few things...

First to Gus the new version of "Mini Wade"...
I only can wonder how you fit your over-sized head inside your truck with all your self internet cheerleading.You claim alot and have little to back up what your piehole spews."I don't care what this will do on the dyno" you say,I say that comment will cost you business.I only wonder how you address a customer when he comes in or calls and asks what gains he will see in power to the ground with this pump?.Oh thats right,you FEAR the dyno and anyone seeing how little power your truck actually makes.See while you can fool the rest of those here when you watch the videos you had it all hung out both times and not the way your claiming it.All one has to do is watch your exhaust and listen to the tones of the motor and they can easily see how full of **** you are.I am guessing then if they were different shouldn't they then both show different exhaust at the start and how they clean out down track,hmm,looks the same to me,wonder how that could be.

See its easy to see Offshoreracr lays down 852 with a stock VP44,plenty of Don M stuff and gobs of giggle gas.Bohatch runs 11.76 on fuel alone with a stock VP44 again with Don M parts.Show me where you feel that this pump warrants the cash he wants over the stockers.It doesn't and your SEAT-o-Pants Cheerleading HP meter will not help his sales.Until someone straps one down,answers the questions with back to back runs against a stock VP then all you are doing is flapping your piehole and doing a very poor job of it.

8 Lives Left out of 9....
You on Gus's cheerleading payroll or are you suffering from a bad case of analrectalitis?

Ben@npd...
You expect us to believe that a guy who has to run a dyno using a computer,printing out the sheets,receiving and sending faxes and doing normal business office work can NOT scan and save a dyno graph as a jpeg file to post here?.Oh thats ripe....

You guys need to leave SockToy(aka-John Henry alias-Dockboy) alone as he is in with drawl since he still doesn't have anything but a gasser pig to drive right now.I would be a tad worried about him chatting with Lloyd and RC alot.One thing you can never take away from him is how far he will go to push a motor to its limit and I will not even get into the leaf blower incident here.

Jetty...
You got the popcorn bowl up there I need a refill and I also need some blinders with Kretzers avatar as thats hard on the other antiques heart when
your single at my advanced age..........Andy

Last edited:
Well lets see....
Have I ever done anything..hmmmmmm..
I have done what I wanted if that counts in your little world,since thats all you lay claim too.

Bottom Line here Gus...
While you are and have been claiming zero HP,because of your self inflicted fear of dynos,you are the one saying,no,claiming how much better your truck runs with nothing to back it up.In business when you make lofty claims that a product your using is "that" much better you will need evidence and proof to back up your piehole or it will burn a business bridge you can not retreat across.Personally,I could care less about what you and/or your business claims but knowing many owners who would love to see the actual,factual dyno sheets on what these "so called" Monster Pumps is all I care about.See in all the dyno shows I have ran or attended I have YET to see any real gains out of any of the big VP44's that are marketed and the stockers yet to this day will run with them in most any competition.Its all marketing hype and Fred and Steve's trucks expose that in my eyes the best and I won't even get into what Jetty and I learned with both his trucks on the dyno over the years.

Your BS claims on your drag video can be easily refuted just by watching them and by anyone who has been a drag racer.Those 2 tenths between the runs are not related to "box on/box off" but are the difference inbetween hook and no hook.You will not fool me but you are trying to fool your customers.Its a shame that people like you attempt to take advantage of other with BS like this.

BTW...
I could care less about diesel drag racing,too slow and boring for me.So in the beginning you asked what I ever did,I can answer that now...Exposed your lies and claims showing you have done zero with the "supposed" best VP pump out there.........Andy

pass that popcorn and a few beers...this could get good.

Hammer...I thought offshorracer had a HRVP44, or did he go back to the SO pump?

getblown5.9 said:
pass that popcorn and a few beers...this could get good.

Hammer...I thought offshorracer had a HRVP44, or did he go back to the SO pump?

It's either a HRVP or a Blue Chip pump cant remember

Hammer said:
WOW!!!!:pop: :pop: :bs: :bs:

After looking at this thread all its easy to see a few things...

First to Gus the new version of "Mini Wade"...
I only can wonder how you fit your over-sized head inside your truck with all your self internet cheerleading.You claim alot and have little to back up what your piehole spews."I don't care what this will do on the dyno" you say,I say that comment will cost you business.I only wonder how you address a customer when he comes in or calls and asks what gains he will see in power to the ground with this pump?.Oh thats right,you FEAR the dyno and anyone seeing how little power your truck actually makes.See while you can fool the rest of those here when you watch the videos you had it all hung out both times and not the way your claiming it.All one has to do is watch your exhaust and listen to the tones of the motor and they can easily see how full of **** you are.I am guessing then if they were different shouldn't they then both show different exhaust at the start and how they clean out down track,hmm,looks the same to me,wonder how that could be.

See its easy to see Offshoreracr lays down 852 with a stock VP44,plenty of Don M stuff and gobs of giggle gas.Bohatch runs 11.76 on fuel alone with a stock VP44 again with Don M parts.Show me where you feel that this pump warrants the cash he wants over the stockers.It doesn't and your SEAT-o-Pants Cheerleading HP meter will not help his sales.Until someone straps one down,answers the questions with back to back runs against a stock VP then all you are doing is flapping your piehole and doing a very poor job of it.

8 Lives Left out of 9....
You on Gus's cheerleading payroll or are you suffering from a bad case of analrectalitis?

Ben@npd...
You expect us to believe that a guy who has to run a dyno using a computer,printing out the sheets,receiving and sending faxes and doing normal business office work can NOT scan and save a dyno graph as a jpeg file to post here?.Oh thats ripe....

You guys need to leave SockToy(aka-John Henry alias-Dockboy) alone as he is in with drawl since he still doesn't have anything but a gasser pig to drive right now.I would be a tad worried about him chatting with Lloyd and RC alot.One thing you can never take away from him is how far he will go to push a motor to its limit and I will not even get into the leaf blower incident here.

Jetty...
You got the popcorn bowl up there I need a refill and I also need some blinders with Kretzers avatar as thats hard on the other antiques heart when
your single at my advanced age..........Andy
Dont appreciate being talked to that way. I try not to be that way with anyone else, I dont believe in bad mouthing others. I just try to help out where I can. If you cant repect that maybe I dont belong here. Anyway, I have no problem scanning the images in. The problem is being able to read them after, but if you actually took the time to read my other posts you would already know that.

Gus- a fresh new rebuilt engine will show more power over a run out one-period.

A very simple dyno test with a SO pump on the same engine and swap to the mystical monster pump would answer many questions, a vp pump swap can be done in little time too.......

Just my opinion- carry on as you were......

ben@npd said:
Dont appreciate being talked to that way. I try not to be that way with anyone else, I dont believe in bad mouthing others. I just try to help out where I can. If you cant repect that maybe I dont belong here. Anyway, I have no problem scanning the images in. The problem is being able to read them after, but if you actually took the time to read my other posts you would already know that.

You are still the only one to date to show dyno numbers and a comparison. If I had the money without a doubt I would have scheduled a time already with the local boys at TNT and their Dynojet 248 for a day of testing with a HRVP44 and a monster pump. But I hear that lately the pumps are almost impossible to get because the guy is busy and hasn't been making any new pumps.

I just wanna see the test done with and without electroncis.

Last engine wasn't even close to being worn out. Actually an engine that lossens up a little will actually make power vs one that is 'tight' after being built.

Wow - diarrhea of the mouth - Andy you've got it.

You won't see many of these pumps because they're not in 'mass' production nor will they ever be. The times ran in the 1.8 mile have never been done on diesel fuel only with any pump until now. Scared of a dyno?? I don't think so. I'm very pleased with the way my truck runs - period. Any SO or HRVP ever powered a truck that fast on fuel only??

The fact that you drag my business into this is both ignorant and very foolish - your post is nothing more than your unfounded opinion. Be careful what you put in print - I don't take my credibility or my business being attacked lightly.

farmboysdiesel said:
Any SO or HRVP ever powered a truck that fast on fuel only??

QUOTE]
gus, i do have to say your truck does run very well, before the new motor and now. only thing is that anyone can make a truck made to run in the 1/8. not saying anything bad but i would not make that claim to be the fastest on fuel only till we get a 1/4 pass out of that thing. just my $.02 and like i said, your truck does haul ars either way.

Seems our friend here Andy (AKA MC HAMMER ) sufferes from an accute anxiety attack of Petit Syndrome De Pénis. Andy feels nessecary to voice his counterproductive opinions of actions he has never come close to producing. Do some research...you seem to have ample time on your hands. How many VP44 trucks have run 7.05 on FUEL ONLY???:owned:

Your useless palaver will go overlooked:blahblah1:

On the other hand it wouldn't hurt to ask about being put on someones payroll...:hehe:

9 LIVES said:
How many VP44 trucks have run 7.05 on FUEL ONLY???:owned:

like i mentioned on my earlier post, i you can make a truck run excellent in the 1/8 if you set it up right. i would much rather see a very low 11 or possible high 10 with that truck in the 1/4. not taking away from Gus, that truck flat out gets it on, i am just giving my $.02

inline6power said:
farmboysdiesel said:
Any SO or HRVP ever powered a truck that fast on fuel only??

QUOTE]
gus, i do have to say your truck does run very well, before the new motor and now. only thing is that anyone can make a truck made to run in the 1/8. not saying anything bad but i would not make that claim to be the fastest on fuel only till we get a 1/4 pass out of that thing. just my $.02 and like i said, your truck does haul ars either way.

Never been a truck with a VP44 on fuel only run that fast in the 1/8. 1/4 mile pass is coming soon. Trucks runs just fine.

farmboysdiesel said:
inline6power said:
Never been a truck with a VP44 on fuel only run that fast in the 1/8. 1/4 mile pass is coming soon. Trucks runs just fine.
i am almost certain that you can take a VP truck that runs mid 11s and set it up for the 1/8 and run that fast if not faster. all i am saying is that a truck can be setup to go faster in the 1/8. i never said you truck didnt run good, i actually said it hauls but if you re read my comments. i just would liike to see a 1/4 pass. if you can get it to be the fastest vp powered truck, then thats saying something that your doing something right and this pump may actaully work. just saying you can setup a truck to go fast in the 1/8 that would not perform well in the 1/4 or vise versa.

I understand what you're saying - nothing has been changed to 'set' this truck up to run 1/8 mile only - 3.54 gearing is the same as last year. I'll be making some 1/4 miles passes this weekend in R'ham. Drive shaft loop system is being put on the truck right now.

Back